Boston???

Options

Replies

• radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not "from" Boston, but I'm living here for school.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hey all! As my name implies, I'm also in the Boston area - on the Everett/Malden line. Please feel free to add me as a friend here or, if you want to listen to me talk a lot about TV, cooking, history, comic books, reading and other nerdy subjects, you can add me on Twitter @AndieTweets :)
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Work in Wilmington, MA live in NH....
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    south of boston :)

ignore this evil communist. She's a Yankees fan
    Lmao...oh but you still love me!!!

yeahhhhh, I'd still hit that
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Worcester here! Feel free to add me. I'm looking for people who love to run races!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Worcester here! Feel free to add me. I'm looking for people who love to run races!

I also live in worcester!! I love to run, but I am 24+ weeks pregnant now, so downgraded to walking and gym. I am due in July and plan to start running ASAP. I am hoping to do the NYC marathon this year, so I dont have a lot of time to get back in shape!!!
  • brnkng1974
    Options
    After spending over a decade in the US Army, traveling all around. I returned to Savin Hill, my childhood home. While the neighborhood and city have changed it stills feel amazing to be back home. I am still trying to find a permanent gym but I cant find a happy medium between,the squalor but cheap membership fees of Planet Fitness and the over priced, arrogance of BSC. I have recently started taking beginners classes at South,Boston Yoga. Something, I could never imagine,myself not only trying but truly enjoying. If your in the area, I am new to MFP and looking for advice and support.
  • skiclaire
    skiclaire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Arlington!
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I live and work and run in Boston.
  • courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing alright today during the aftermath. My thoughts are with anyone who was in town yesterday.
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I live at school 20 miles east of Boston, my house is 5 minutes north of RI.
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I live about 15 minutes north of Boston in Lynnfield. I love the city
  • i1984
    i1984 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm from Cambridge, and now I live in Medford.
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in Natick, about 25 min west :)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

20 miles east? :huh:
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 626 Member
    Options

20 miles east? :huh:

Must be Mass Maritime Academy.
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love Town Spa too, although I loved the original more than the "new" location. You may not remember the old place.
    I think Lynwood is better...anyone been there?
  • sgrodaddy
    sgrodaddy Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in Nashua, NH
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love Town Spa too, although I loved the original more than the "new" location. You may not remember the old place.
    I think Lynwood is better...anyone been there?

Lynwood is the BEST! I've been eating their pizza since I was born. :) Grew up in Randolph, now live about 10 miles south of Randolph.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in Weymouth. Always looking to make new friends, so please feel free to add me!