New to the group

Options
Hi,
My name is Jiovani and I'm 24 years old and the single mother of a very active 17 month old little boy. I am new to MFP and also new to this group. I was looking for people to keep me motivated while I'm on this journey cause that has been my biggest obstacle throughout this process. I will always start something and then lose momentum after a while and gradually stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Replies

• joneal1116
    joneal1116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jasmine. I also have a 17 month old little boy. I have a lot more weight to lose than you do but I'm taking one step at a time
  • joneal1116
    joneal1116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jasmine. I also have a 17 month old little boy. I have a lot more weight to lose than you do but I'm taking one step at a time
  • radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new to this group & just joined the BWLW online community. Please feel free to connect with me on here or on the BWLW site under the same username :)
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi Im Joyce new to the group. Mother of 2 girls 14 and 3, 32 years old and ready to connect with new people.
  • Gottaluvme7
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Newbie here! I'm Shelley! Originally from Washington, DC but currently residing in Richmond, VA. I have 2 kids (an 18 year old son, and a 3 year old daughter), recently separated and just trying to pick up the pieces of my life, mold them together, move forward & be better for myself and my children. During the decline of my marriage, I picked up quite a bit of weight and health problems (including high blood pressure and gastro problems). It's time to make a change for the better now!

I have promised myself that I will get some of this weight off me and hopefully in the process these health issues under control. Having a 3 year old at age 40 has been a major challenge also - so I need to be in better physical & mental health to keep up with her (she's a feisty one)!

I can use all the support I can get! I'm also open and very willing to help anyone else that needs it!
  • Trashanna28
    Trashanna28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Trashanna and I joined MFP over a year ago but stopped using it due to lack of motivation. i weigh 422lbs and i am ready to start losing weight the right way. No surgery, No fast quick easy diet...just eating better and working out. I want to lose at least 250 lbs...