Monday weigh-in & Biggest Loser finale!!

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Good Morning!
I weighed myself this morning and the scale read 195.4, no loss, no gain. I really need to do something different this week! I'm going to focus more on my food and do shorter workouts..I'm glad I didn't gain, but I'm kind of frustrated. I only have myself to blame though...I know I did awful with my eating.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!:heart:

Replies

• super_chicva88
    Options
    Same here! No gain No loss... Oh well we know what we did wrong and we know how to fix it! Tomorrow after my Math final starts my spring break and I am gonna fill it will great healthy food and good work outs! After celebrating the quarter being over with a few drinks lol
    Losing all the weight that has taking 6 years to put on is not going to be gone over night. It will be hard to take off and I am sure there will be harder days but I know I am getting healthier and I am trying my kinda best lol
    Hope everyone has a wonderful healthy week! Big number next week everyone!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    3/11 - 198.2
    3/18 - 196.5
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Well with all the sick people I have had in the house I still managed to lose .6 so I am happy with that especially without hardly exercising and not paying attention to my food. I guess I should thank my 3 year old boxer guinness without him needing to go to the bathroom I wouldn't have gotten in all the walking I did when I would take him out. He has a lot of energy so I tend to walk him for awhile every-time we go out. This week everyone is finally better so I am getting back to it today. Very excited for the finale however I do not watch the biggest loser till friday nights. My 9 year old loves to watch the show and it is on past his bedtime so I wait till friday nights and watch it with him so no spoiler alerts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I lost 1 lb this week...so much work...for 1 lb...lol...at least it's not a gain!
  • addictedtoglitter
    addictedtoglitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had a small loss, but I am happy with it. I fell back into some old habits (I am a binge eater) and celebrated a bit too much last week (congrats and yay to anyone who got matched last week!!!!).

Angie is awesome, I love her inspiring posts and her caloric burn inspires me to go a little harder in my workouts. I want to be able to burn 1000 cals!!

Go team! Let's buckle down this week.
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I decided to up my calories this week and I was so nervous that I would gain weight. I didnt lose as much as last week but at least that number went down some.
    3-11 154.6
    3-18 152.8
    Hopefully by next week's weigh-in I will be out of the 50's. That's my goal for this week 149 :)
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    SW: 184.3
    3/4: 182.2
    3/11: 182.6
    3/18: 181.8
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's not much! But it down

SW 198
    LW 190.5
    CW 189.6
    Glad to be in the 180's got to work hard going on vacation on Saturday for two weeks.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    I weighed myself this morning and the scale read 195.4, no loss, no gain. I really need to do something different this week! I'm going to focus more on my food and do shorter workouts..I'm glad I didn't gain, but I'm kind of frustrated. I only have myself to blame though...I know I did awful with my eating.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!:heart:

I definitely need to change something this week too! Yesterday I changed my percentages of carbs/fat/protein. I realized I was eating SO many carbs during the day and I would always have some left. I knew I was eating TOO many so now I will be eating less and trying to get more fruits and veggies in this week.

I was a bit bummed this morning because I had weighed myself on Friday for a different challenge and was down 2 lbs. Then today I was only down 1. I'm a little frustrated but I'm still happy with a loss. That's more than I would have lost without this! Also, my mother in law came over tomorrow and said i looked like I had lost some weight...so that made me feel pretty great :)

3/11: 139
    3/18: 138
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I decided to up my calories this week and I was so nervous that I would gain weight. I didnt lose as much as last week but at least that number went down some.
    3-11 154.6
    3-18 152.8
    Hopefully by next week's weigh-in I will be out of the 50's. That's my goal for this week 149 :)

I've been wondering if I need to up my calories as well. MFP has me set at 1200, but I'm just not sure if I would do better eating more....
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I wasn't so sure about it either! Honestly I still am not sure :)
    I had noticed that I was exausted everyday and very irritable, my parents have even suggested maybe thats why I have been so grouchy lately :/
    I finally decided that even though I may lose weight a little slower it's not fair to my family ( especially my kids and hubby who have to live with me) to keep going as I was, soooo not sure how this is going to work out but I am hoping for the best!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I had a small loss, but I am happy with it. I fell back into some old habits (I am a binge eater) and celebrated a bit too much last week (congrats and yay to anyone who got matched last week!!!!).

Angie is awesome, I love her inspiring posts and her caloric burn inspires me to go a little harder in my workouts. I want to be able to burn 1000 cals!!

Go team! Let's buckle down this week.

Thank you...you are such a sweetheart! I needed that! Every time I see your picture I want to go on a bike ride with you! lol!!

I love hearing about y'all losing weight too! All the ladies that have posted on here this morning...I want you to know that I absolutely love you and I love reading your posts and how you are doing! I want us to see eachother through to the end!! I'm going to write more later today...I just wanted to say that I am going to start adding weight training today...I have the book New Rules of Lifting for Women and I'm going to add that to my program 3 x's a week and see if it makes a big difference.

If you ladies feel like you are stuck and not losing throw something new into your program...change it up a bit and it might make a difference this week!

:heart: u all!!:wink:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW-193.2
    3/4-191.2
    3/11:-190.2
    3/18:187.2

GO TEAM PURPLE!!!
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    2/25: 183
    3/4 : 185.4
    3/11: 179.8
    3/18: 179.4

Not a huge loss this week, but I have felt like garbage for the past week. I don't know if allergies are kicking in early and much worse this year or what.
This discussion has been closed.