God brought us here to help one another

Options
kristina1709
kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
There is something that I learned on Day 8 of 40 days in the Word that I have been meaning to write but I didn't know how or where. Its been bugging me for days and days. Now that this board is here I think its the perfect place.

Ecclesiastes 4:12-
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Success involves help from others.

We are here to enlist a team for support to reach our goals.

Success takes team work. God never intended us to do this alone.

We are building our team here. Even if we are all over the world we are still united together. God is bringing us all together because we need each other.

The stronger our team is, the stronger it is in God the more we will be able to fulfill our dreams. Together we will soar! Together we will succeed. Look to God for help when you are struggling. Look to each other. I am more than willing to be someone's go to person when they feel like they want to just give up. Email/phone/text whatever.

I am starting to feel like I was meant to help people, no matter where they are. The more I help others the more I help myself.

Many blessings to everyone!

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you know I just read this scripture from the Lord's table lesson. you are so right this is exactly why God brought us here. when one falls down pity the man who has no one to help him up. rescue him from his/her afflictions
  • luvnlifewithu
    Options
    Thank you Kristina1709, that was beautiful!
  • maggiet63
    maggiet63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    God is so good. MFP is the answer to my prayers - I think I was on the brink of despair.
  • Journeywithyou
    Journeywithyou Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for about a week give or take and it has been a wonderful tool to keep me on track. With that being said each one here meeting new people will be so much more powerful for so much more beyond us loosing weight.
  • anniefamiy
    anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way - I love being able to motivate others and being motivated by others at the same time. Awesome post :)
  • bblumenstock
    bblumenstock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the explanation & encouragement - this is working for me and I actually now want to do it.. I've spent years saying I "should" get on that bike & ride it - now I actually am... I'm hoping it carries over into other areas of my life also, one step at a time.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ... my favorite phrase.