looking for understaning supportive friend

Options
I am a recovering anorexic, I am really friendly and will do anything to help anyone.
I am struggling at the moment with binging in particular I want to eat healthy and log healthy and stop this binging and would love for to have people to support and support me back so we can understand and keep eachother going.

I almost lost my life to anorexia was inpatient and outpatient and I have lost 20lbs of my recovery weight but I binge and it is disgusting. had one this weekend for like 24rs and now I need some help to find my feet again

xxx

Replies

• moki_danielle
    Options
    I am recovering from ana as well, so I understand so much of what you're going through. I'm using MFP to track my caloric intake and exercise for accountability (to make sure I don't under/over-do it, y'know?) I've been in a couple inpatient programs, but honestly, have had more progress on my own (am now in therapy and take meds for depression)

I sent you a friend request. I feel like we can definitely do this.
  • clb1985
    clb1985 Posts: 17
    Options
    I got it thank u lovely.
    Am going back to therapy this week
    I wish I could just eat normally xxx
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am working through this myself and am taking a christian based class called In His Image.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I to have ana with purging tendencies and have been hospitalized many times. I have been battling this disease for over 25 years some better than others but if I can be any help to you please let me know.:flowerforyou:
  • Yvainee
    Yvainee Posts: 3
    Options
    I am not exactly recovering, but trying to eat healthy and stop the binging/purging. I have been suffering from an ED for almost 10 years.
    I would love to have someone to share my thoughts with and give support to :)

Feel free to add me if you want to keep in touch!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd be happy to be there for ya. I have been both ana and bulimic so I can relate.
  • jesusismyrock7
    jesusismyrock7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have been in recovery from bulimia and some restricting too for a little over two years. I havent purged in a little over two years except once in august of 2011. I would be happy to support you but don't get on MFP too often because I can't control myself when I track calories. Are you on Facebook or do you have an email?

Sam