Day 15 _ OVER TWO WEEKS...

ISABELCOADY55
ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
Day 15: You’ve lasted OVER TWO WEEKS! How does that feel?

Replies

• FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    It feels sooo wonderful!!! And wasn't that hard. I know I can keep it up.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I'm on day 15. I had a mini weakness on day 10 and 13, I think it was. I'm still continuing on the challenge though. My usual binges aren't logged, bc I eat to much to fast, and always in secret. The two times, I ate more than I should have, but I logged it all, and didn't hide what I was eating from family. I also think I pinpointed a trigger for myself on the second one - trying to save calories for the end of the day for a night out at a restaurant, doesn't work for me. I barely eat all morning at work, get home at 4 starving, pig out right before heading out to dinner (dumb), so I learned I need to eat still regularly in the mornings I plan to go out at night. I'm going to stick with the challenge bc I don't feel like I had one of my true out of control binges, even though I over ate two days. I logged, didn't hide and learned from them. I have to remember going over on calories for a fun night out doesn't equal a binge (ie don't come home and continue eating anything in sight). ^^ km - congrats, glad it's going smoothly for you!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    I know it won't always be smooth. I actually wish it wasn't easy so far...I need to prove to myself that I can do this when it's tough. Like you have!! You rock!! :)
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Day 15: You’ve lasted OVER TWO WEEKS! How does that feel?

Great! But when I am not doing anything, I get bored and anxious and my first impulse is to reach for the fridge or pantry. Luckily, I haven't done that. I either drink loads of water or go to bed instead. As long as I keep myself busy before bed, I'm ok.

You guys Rock!!:happy:
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    It feels great! Although I have to admit to not being as "good" as I had hoped - I did have a couple of days when I ate way more sweets than I should have. But I think that even then I was able to control my behavior better than in the past. It also did not happen as frequently as it had in the past, which is a big improvement. Knowing that I'd have to post on this message board at the end of the day definitely helped. :-)
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I think we've all had some mini slip ups, I think as long as you're learning something and trying to move forward it's all good.
  • I feel awesome. I'm craving things still but I feel like my level of control has skyrocketed. I feel so happy and content with myself and am thankful to have this 50 day challenge to guide me:)