New Member - Marion County Eastside far East

Options
yayasma
yayasma Posts: 9 Member
Thanks for the invite!

A little about me - I'm 31. I work full-time. I have a 12 yr old daughter. My husband and I would be classified as Gym Ratz, we wear this label proudly. I've always been physically active but have had a set back over the past year due to lower back issues and a broken foot. My new favorite thing - HIIT workouts!

I look forward to learning more about everyone and making new friends!

T

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group yayasma! You seem quite "with it" as far as fitness goes... hopefully you can offer us all some great advice :bigsmile:
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I also currently live on the east side of Marion county, actually not far outside of 465.

Fitness is great, keep that stuff up for as long as you can, even if/when there are any setbacks!
  • mellady5
    Options
    I live on the west side but exercise at Fitness In Motion East. It's in the Cherry Tree Plaza on washington street. Come join me sometime. They are starting bakwa classes this week, I'm looking forward to it. they also have boxing, zumba, bodypump turbo, etc.
  • lsw1955
    Options
    I also live on the East Side, just off 465. I have been thinking about checking out the Fitness in Motion, since I know the only way to lose this weight and be healthier is to move! As of right now all i do is walk to a video inside 3 times a week..and praying for spring!
  • pixieflitzy
    Options
    I'm in Marion county as well.
  • Raignbo
    Raignbo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My lovely gym is anytime fitness on washington street, there's absolutely no consistancy on my workout hours! Are there any gyms out east with pools?
  • pixieflitzy
    Options
    I think Gold's Gym has aqua fitness. Never been there though.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Gold's on Washington and Shortridge does indeed have an indoor pool. I have never used it, however.