Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

end of august Due dates??

stynfit4life
stynfit4life Posts: 32 Member
Getting ready for the hot summer third trimester. who's with me ;-):glasses:

Replies

• DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    Actually looking forward to getting away with wearing nothing but sundresses and flip flops :happy: Due August 24th
  • stynfit4life
    true. went shopping yesterday for summer clothes. dont bother with the temp now. want to make sure i get nice loose flowy /or stretchy clothes for summer. , due aug 26 or so.im usually early.
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    I'm due August 17th. I currently live in Southern California where yes, the summers are hot but mild enough for me. We are moving to the East Coast in a couple months and I hear the weather there is a bit brutal that time of year....humid! Not looking forward to that. But yes, sundresses are the best!
  • stynfit4life
    try the floridian summer weather... u dont want to leave the air condition place. or pool or beach. but found out tons of sharks in south florida. so we'll see when the re open the beaches
  • Reen1234
    Reen1234 Posts: 6
    I'm also due August 26th! And also looking forward to summer. I'm over winter, snow, and being trapped indoors. I want to float in a pool and wear flip flops. I suppose I wouldn't feel the same if I lived in Florida. Our summers are pretty mild with highs in the 80's.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    I'm due the 26th too! With as difficult as it is for me to find jeans, I'm sort of glad I get to wear dresses for the end of my pregnancy. I just hope we don't have a hear wave again this year, otherwise ill be investing in air conditioning.
  • sseratt
    sseratt Posts: 20 Member
    Due Aug 30th with Kentucky summers. Not as humid as some but enough for misery. I work in construction as a safety manager, so jeans and shirts with sleeves for me! Trying to find thinner shirts tho!
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    I'm due the third of August and I'm in Georgia. It's going to be a scorcher! I'm already burning up at work everyday.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    I'm due August 26th
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm due the last day of August the 31st hopefully I will go a little early! Are you ladies keeping track of calories I have not been but want to start so I gain minimum amount. They say we only need an extra 300 calories right? So Maybe 1500 calories total a day?
  • I am due Aug 22. Had my first baby Aug 21 - 13 years ago! I majorly swelled then!!! I'm more active now than I was 13 years ago and have a pool. Looking forward to the summer off by the pool. :)
  • Due August 22nd. I live in coastal Georgia. Heat and humidity + pregnant = this is gonna be "fun".
  • Last week of August here too and sometimes im early and sometimes im over... so all i know is I will be hot and sweaty! Michigan here so humid but at least not immense heat
  • kqs2002
    kqs2002 Posts: 10 Member
    August 26 for me,too! this is my fourth and this will be my first summer of being really pregnant! I'm hoping the heat doesn't keep me from being active. I do know i tend to eat much healthier during that time so i am looking forward to that!
  • Bpierce03
    Bpierce03 Posts: 12 Member
    I am due August 29 and I am from Alabama. It has been in the 80s most days, but has been raining a lot too. This is my fourth (and last!) pregnancy and I started out overweight. My doctor said to eat 1600 calories a day.
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Hi ladies! I am due in Sept but have already started to dilate so my midwife is trying to get me to 37 weeks which would be Aug 23rd.... keeping my fingers crossed. I live in NH where it gets really humid but I actually like it. So far it has been a really cool start to summer. I am really hoping not to swell. My last child was born in May so it was prefect for no swelling :)