Question about calories

Options
islandgirl76_
islandgirl76_ Posts: 86 Member
Just read the book and this is what I got from it - women eat 1200 calories on LC days and 1500 on HC days. And workout 6x/week. Is this correct or did I miss something. Wouldn't that be way too low? Before starting this I am eating TDEE - 20% and that is about 1500 calories.

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    If you do the math, and eat what the book suggests you will average out to 1500 calories a day.

LC 1200
    HC 1500
    funday 2400

Funday is an important day in the equation. If you want to keep your daily average as close to 1500 as possible, reduce your funday total by anything you go over on the other 6 days of the week. So, if you went over 25 on Tuesday, 10 on Wednesday, and 65 on Friday... on your funday you would eat 2300 instead.

Now.. that is all assuming you are following the diet as it is written. IMHO, there is some flexibility there.
  • islandgirl76_
    islandgirl76_ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    And if I choose three cheat meals instead of one cheat day, just make sure it averages to 1500, right? I was thinking around 1200 for the LC days and 1600 for the HC days with some flexibility.