Day 3!

Options
I'm on day 3 of a gluten free lifestyle. The overwhelming craving for bread has passed. oddly, i slept much better then i have in a long time.

Replies

• Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am also on day 3 today. Still having a hard time with stomach issues and planning meals (this is going to be an adjustment for me, but I am doing what I can to make this work), but in some ways am feeling better than I have in a long time.
  • laceylucas86
    Options
    ANYBODY GETTING RIDICULOUS BLOATING OR SYMTOMS OF GLUTEN WITHDRAWL? THIS IS DAY 9 FOR ME, 3-7 WHERE GREAT BUT NOT I AM ICKY
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I was mostly tired when I went off of gluten. Like sleeping 12 hours a day tired. For about 2 weeks.

Lacey - Your posts are quite hard to read with caps lock on. And on the internet it is perceived as yelling. However, sometimes I know people with vision problems use all caps in order to be able to see their own posts better; so if that is the case, please just keep posting and disregard my comment!
  • ethibodaux
    Options
    I had to find a way to fix oatmeal that i could stand. we do breakfast for dinner one night a week and i knew i could not say no to pancakes, so i made punpkin spice oatmeal to go with eggs and bacon. Not too bad.