Anyone have the Fire Starter schedule?

Options
WildcatMom82
WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
My calendar has gone MIA between Sat and today and I can only find the original or the newest schedules online, not the one that came with my pack. The one I'm looking for has the Fire Starter workout I think 3x the first week. If anyone has it and is willing to post the 12 week schedule or send me a pic of the calendar I'd be grateful!

Replies

• cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My camera is dead right now, but I put it on the charger and if no one else gets it to you, I can take pictures of mine.
  • cnlargent
    Options
    11lln6f.jpg

2ceoze0.jpg

sza04w.jpg

Freak. I dont know how to make it show up.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Thank you SO much! If I click view image I can get the whole thing. My husband thinks he put it somewhere else because my daughter had grabbed it, but can't remember where.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Oh boo, now that I've read past week 1 I see that's the new new schedule, I don't have Fire 40 or Abs 10. I swear I'm the only one on the planet who has the pack I do.
  • cnlargent
    Options
    Oh boo, now that I've read past week 1 I see that's the new new schedule, I don't have Fire 40 or Abs 10. I swear I'm the only one on the planet who has the pack I do.

Eeek! Sorry. I can't follow the regular TF schedule on the website bc I don't have Stretch 40 or Abs 20 :-/, so I feel your annoyance.
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that Fire 45 replaced Fire 40 but they have been sending out the wrong schedule with the newer pack - my schedule says Fire 40 but I only have 45 so I do that instead. Hope that helps!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I just got mine ... My schedule says Fire 40 but I dont have that disc ... so I guess Ill just do 45 tonight ... there are 2 Fire 45 and Fire 45 EZ
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    I guess I'm just going to have to follow the new schedule because I can't find the one I had posted anywhere. I don't have Abs 10, though, that was a new addition this year. I suppose I can sub Abs 20.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Fire 40 is actually Fire 45EZ. You can find the schedule on the internet, I printed an extra schedule to have at work.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    I FOUND IT!! It was in the trash - the dangers of having a 2 year old (or a husband lol). I guess I should make a copy, or at the very least write it up and store it somewhere safe!