Measurements

Options
2»

Replies

• AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Hello,

So, I finished level 2 yesterday, took some measurments this morning.

*** From begining to end of Level 1:
    Weight : -1lb
    Tight : -0.2''
    Waist : -0.4''
    Hips : none
    Belly Button : -0.5''

*** From begining to end of Level 2:
    Weight : -2lb
    Tight : -0.6''
    Waist : -2'' (!!!)
    Hips : 0.4''
    Belly Button : -1''

I'm really happy, especially on my waist!
    My belly is definitly flatter and my waist more narrow! Even my husband noticed it!

That is awesome!! Congrats!
  • billie_2013
    billie_2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm dooooone!
    30DS is over for me, and, though I loved it, I was really getting bored of doing everyday the same thing for 10 days in a row!
    Final results: -6.5 lbs and -5 inches!!! Yipee!

Now I'm going on holiday, I'll try not to gain everything back, and when I come back, next week, I'll try a new JM workout! I'm thinking ripped in 30 in april or may, there are 4 levels for 4 weeks of exercising 5/6 times a week so it should be less boring that the 30DS!

Good luck to y'all!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm dooooone!
    30DS is over for me, and, though I loved it, I was really getting bored of doing everyday the same thing for 10 days in a row!
    Final results: -6.5 lbs and -5 inches!!! Yipee!

Now I'm going on holiday, I'll try not to gain everything back, and when I come back, next week, I'll try a new JM workout! I'm thinking ripped in 30 in april or may, there are 4 levels for 4 weeks of exercising 5/6 times a week so it should be less boring that the 30DS!

Good luck to y'all!

Congrats!!! Great work!!!
  • hebehrens
    hebehrens Posts: 55
    Options
    I still have 2 days left, but was getting impatient and decided to take some measurements today. Don't have a scale at home though, so don't know about that. Not super impressed overall... :( I will still finish out my last two days though and take after pictures at that time (I have before pictures too). I'll also weigh myself to see if I lost any actual pounds.

Before/after:
    Calf: 16 ½”/ 16 ½”
    Thighs: 26 ¾”/ 26”
    Hips/butt: 44 ¼” / 43”
    Waist: 28 ¾” / 28 ¾ “
    Bust: 35” / 35”
    Arm: 11 ¾ “ / 11 ½”

So... lost a little in my thighs, a little bit in my hips/butt, and just a sliver in my arms.