What is your favorite workout?

Options
I've received a few questions about ideas for workouts, both at and outside the gym. I have a list a mile long, but thought it would be fun for everyone to share one of their favorite workouts. I know a lot of you just started this whole "working out" thing, but even as a newbie, I'm sure you have already found things that worked and that didn't work! Looking forward to seeing everyone's responses!

Replies

• lafauerbach
    lafauerbach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Running is my passion, and yes I really do feel that way!

After running I really enjoy yoga. I use Yoga Zone's-Yoga Sculpting DVD at home

I also like kickboxing and like Jillian Michaels- Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD for at home use
  • melbeas23
    melbeas23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!

I've enjoyed Leslie Sansone Walk at home dvds... they're low impact, pretty easy to follow, but you get a really good 4 mph workout. And like Leigh Ann, I like yoga, but the stretching, easy kind-- Element AM & PM yoga for beginners (w/ Elaine Brower, I think her name is) and BodyWisdom yoga for beginners series.
  • kristinakerns
    Options
    I personally love the Insanity workouts - they kick my butt ten times over, but I love the use of interval training and being able to do them at home without any equipment.

At the gym, my favorite machine is the stepper. It's a great workout that will give you an awesome burn.
  • jenniferjbennett
    jenniferjbennett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Road biking outside (not mountain) is my favorite and second would be running. Both give me a good workout and fresh air..
  • melbeas23
    melbeas23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Now that we are two months in, has your favorite workout changed any? I have been trying to push myself to try new things... some have had me laughing so hard, I could barely keep up.... Has anyone else discovered something new they like?