new to the san antonio group

Options
Hello San Antonio, I'm a newbie to the group but not to San Antonio, I was here before for 5 years before transferring to Connecticut, then Georgia, and now I'm back! I'm looking for accountability members (partners) to hold me accountable, if anyone out there would like to assist me with accountability please reply. A little about me, I'm happily married to a wonderful woman who will be joining me here in San Antonio in a few months, I'm 50 years old and I would like to get back into the best shape of my life, I work out (weight lifting and stationary bike) 4 to 5 times a week, I try and walk between 5000 to 10000 steps per day (that never happen), if anyone is interest in walking a few miles a day a few times a week, let me know, have a blessed day and good luck in your journey.

Replies

• tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I actually live in New Braunfels but work in downtown SA and have been here for five years. I do work out at Gold's gym downtown during my lunch hour usually four days a week. Feel free to add me as a friend. I will warn you that I am on the Medifast program so my food diary is different but the program has changed my life. I am also turning 50 this year so I am getting into better shape so I can be fifty and fabulous! My husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary next month so that is very exciting for us. We are all here to support each other so good luck!
  • MISSISSIPPIBC
    MISSISSIPPIBC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, I will add you as a friend this am, I workout in the evening at my apartment complex 4 to 5 times a week. Congrads on turning 50 this year! I'm not sure what the MediFast plan is but it appears to be working I see you have lost over 20 pounds, that's great!
  • MISSISSIPPIBC
    MISSISSIPPIBC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BTW- I live in the 281 and Bitters area and work at Ft Sam Houston.