Hello! New Here and looking for friends!

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Grisell and I joined mfp last month but didn't really do anything different to reach my goal. I am 26(turning 27 this week) and live in Virginia. I am a mother of 2 girls and after my second I haven't been as active as I was before. My goal weight is 118 pounds which I hope I can reach by July. My current weight is 140lbs. I did day one of BeFit in 90 yesterday and it felt great to do something even though I was a little dizzy :embarassed: I can't wait for the weather to warm up and be able to do more outside activities. Please add me. I need to stay motivated and I am inspired by all of you. Thanks!

Replies

• 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just joined too . I'm 27 and looking for new friends too. I'll add you.
  • radiantrox
    radiantrox Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 (will be 28 in Sept) and looking for more friends as well. Feel free to add me if I don't add you first :)
  • lauraanad
    Options
    Hi! I'm Laura and i'm 23 turning 24 soon. I'm trying to reach a similar goal...I was 146, now i'm 134 and i'm trying to get to 119 also! I'm also looking for some support in this weight loss journey, sometimes I think I freak out my friends talking about eating right and working out all the time. I'll add you all :) Please add me too!
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, a senior in college and a beginner long-distance runner.
    I'm not trying to lose weight but rather gain a healthy life.
    I would love to have active and supportive friends!
    Boston2014
  • memetj1
    memetj1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I am 20, I will we 21 next month!!!!!!!!!! I started at close to 190(my heaviest by far) and now I am 165 my goal was 145 but I just want to love naked me! It has been a really tough journey and I could definetely use more friends, feel free to add me!