Workout Motivation

Options
My friend has been doing this for a while and I decided to try it out. With GymPact you make a weekly goal of how many times you want to go to the gym and put in an amont of money that will inspire you to go to the gym each day you said you would. If you make your pact they pay you. If you break you pact they charge you the money that you pledged.

Im putting all the money that I make into a savings for new clothes when I meet some of my goals.

To all my friends who workout. You have to check out GymPact! Join me and we both get $5. Code "ab335a5fcf"

Replies

• ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    That's really cool! I don't like to put my money where my mouth is haha, but I use Fitocracy to motivate myself. Every day I log my workout and gain points and level up just like a video game gaining experience. There are also "quests" for point bonuses to get you pushing yourself and trying new things. And we can duel each other! I haven't tried that feature yet.

Not to hijack your thread, but if anyone wants to join fitocracy, my account is jolteon00. :)
  • misspinkshorts
    misspinkshorts Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats cool. Im looking for any way that I can motivate myself to get to the gym. Sounds interesting I should look into it. :) I wonder how other people make time to get to the gym and motivate themselves to go.

Please share your experiences. :)
  • lilmisschris201
    Options
    Sometimes getting to the gym is hard to do! But my roommate and I put together a quick workout session for our dorm room! It's only about 20 minutes, but it really gets us sweating! Then we do some abs and arms if we have some more time! But here is what we do :-)

Jumping Jacks x25
    Butt Kicks x25
    High Knees x25
    Burpees x10
    30 Second Wall Sit
    Forward Lunges x25
    Backward Lunges x25
    Squats x25

Repeat 3x!