Tasty treats for around 100 calories

Options
We all deserve a tasty treat every now and again without spurging on calories, my favorites are dairy milk little bars (110 calories each) and dairylea dunkers with breadsticks (112 calories) whats your go to, low cal treat?

Replies

• sarah0709
    sarah0709 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love the Graze box snacks and muller light yoghurts. Can be really hard to find something decent for that little cals though!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    At the moment it is stick of celery with a Laughing cow light cheese spread triangle smeared in the celery groove. Around 25 cals not including celery, which I guess is hardly worth bothering about?

Also works with low fat Philli
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am currently in love with the Panda liquorice bars you can get in Holland and Barrett - love the blueberry and raspberry ones. Only 95 kcals a pop.

Failing that, a good old bowl of fage 0% greek yoghurt with a teaspoon of honey and some vanilla extract - tastes like custard but less than 100kcals and a good hit of protein!
  • farway
    Options
    Never tried, but shame less copying of post elsewhere http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/932493-free-week-s-worth-of-healthy-chocolate

"Just wanted to let you guys know about a company called OhSo. They operate in a very similar way to how Graze do. Each week they send you 7 chocolate bars (though I'm not yet sure that I'll want it weekly, but they do have a monthly option!)

The chocolate bars are 72cals with Pro-biotics with no added dairy, wheat, gluten and nut free, and actually taste rather delicious! LOL! I must confess I was surprised at that part!! haha!!

Anyway, whilst I appreciate that this deal may not be for everyone, it might be worth those who rather miss a chocolate treat that doesn't send their daily cals through the roof. To get the deal go to: www.ohsolovesyourtummy.com (yeah, a bit long! lol!) and the promo code is: shareohso8 "
  • farway
    Options
    Depending where you live, Cadbury Curly Wurly, 115 cals

"Imagine a chewy caramel ladder. Now drape it in delicious milk chocolate - around since 1970, Curly Wurly is still a firm favourite."
  • 1CheakyC
    1CheakyC Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Never tried, but shame less copying of post elsewhere http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/932493-free-week-s-worth-of-healthy-chocolate

"Just wanted to let you guys know about a company called OhSo. They operate in a very similar way to how Graze do. Each week they send you 7 chocolate bars (though I'm not yet sure that I'll want it weekly, but they do have a monthly option!)

The chocolate bars are 72cals with Pro-biotics with no added dairy, wheat, gluten and nut free, and actually taste rather delicious! LOL! I must confess I was surprised at that part!! haha!!

Anyway, whilst I appreciate that this deal may not be for everyone, it might be worth those who rather miss a chocolate treat that doesn't send their daily cals through the roof. To get the deal go to: www.ohsolovesyourtummy.com (yeah, a bit long! lol!) and the promo code is: shareohso8 "

Will definately checking that website out!

I like the Boots Shapers nougat bars at around 90 cals, my fave is the Blueberry & Yogurt Nougat one ....... mmmmm, very yummy!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I like the graze boxes. I make some flapjacks as well and a small piece of that can come in at about 100 calories. I also have been eating frootz particularly the strawberry yoghurt covered strawberry ones and Alpro Soya desserts ( vanilla, chocolate or caramel) all about 100 calories.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I snack a lot. Some of my favourites are:

Pepper (50 calories) and a tablespoon of Sainsbury's blue cheese dressing (9 calories)
    Pink lady apple (72 calories)
    Aero white choc bubbly mousse (99 calories)
    Co-op mixed fruit tub in pear juice (55 calories)
    Cherry tomatoes (10 = 30 calories)
    Banana (90 calories)
    Snack pack of jammie dodgers (88 calories)
    Pear (74 calories)
    Two Terry's chocolate orange segsations (88 calories)
    Treat-size Cadbury buttons (75 calories)
    Funsize magic stars (67 calories)
    Muller light yogurts (about 90 calories)
    Fiery worcester sauce and sundried tomato propercorn (96 calories)
    Suma unsulphured apricots (50g = 79 calories)

Told you I snack a lot...

Ax
  • herebeeri
    herebeeri Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A few of my faves:
    - M&S chocolate eclairs @ 30kcal each (talking about toffees not pastries!)
    - Mini Jelly Babies @ 70kcal bag (I think)
    - Curly Wurly @ 115kcal
    - Garbanzo roasted chickpeas (available in sweet chilli and Bombay firecracker flavours) @ 88kcal a bag - from Holland and Barrett
    - Graze boxes
    - Popcorn
    - Berries (mostly blueberries at the mo)
    - Mini bags/boxes of dried fruit
    - Total 0% yoghurt with honey/cinnamon/fresh fruit/granola
  • loui1234
    loui1234 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love dried cranberries, 70 kcals for two tablespoons :)
  • dimsumkitty
    dimsumkitty Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The Sainsbury's red fruit/yellow fruit yoghurt packs of 6 are about 100 calories each, and are ridiculously cheap, which is good for a student's budget!

Other than that, I'm a sucker for a boiled egg.

Occasionally I just have a biscuit. XD
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love marks and spencers 'guilt free' snacks range. The popcorn is great.

I also love muller lights topped with a small handful of granola, slightly over 100 but definately worth it!

Oh, i love the 'nakd' range - lots of 100 calories bars which also count towards your 5 day but taste great! i also love the cola infused raisons from them! really do taste like sweets!
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Depending where you live, Cadbury Curly Wurly, 115 cals

"Imagine a chewy caramel ladder. Now drape it in delicious milk chocolate - around since 1970, Curly Wurly is still a firm favourite."

I like the sound of that! I bet it lasts a lot longer than my little dairy milk too