ANOTHER Clomid ? Could use advice!

Options
Alexz210
Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
Hi all. I'm new to the group. I have been reading lots of posts, and I am very inspired by everyone's stories and endurance!
I would like to ask for some advice.
I just finished my second round of clomid. Had a serum progesterone test last Friday, and she said my numbers were "through the roof" (whatever that means). I'm excited that I ovulated, but I did last month too, and no pregnancy. Here's my dilemma...
I am still 5 days out from testing, and I am experiencing some cramping. Mostly in the normal lower abdomen, but also in the pelvic region. Does this mean AF is coming and my test will probably be negative? Has anyone else had this same experience? Is this something I should call my Dr about, or just blow it off?

Any and all advice is welcomed. Thanks so much!!!

Replies

• crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did three rounds of Clomid and I noticed towards my second and third round the cramping was really really bad. If you think its ok, I would just wait until your time comes or it late and maybe your pregnant. If its pretty unbarable I would call your dr. You know your body better than anyone. But to me the cramping was normal while on the Clomid and pretty intense the last few days before my period.
  • Qfrump
    Qfrump Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I cramped pretty often also, but I ended up pregnant. Good luck!
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies. I went ahead and called. The pain was pretty intense. Just wanted to be safe. She told me to go home and take a test. It was negative. :( But I mean, I'm not supposed to start for another 5 days! So maybe it was just too early. (fingers crossed). Going in today for an ultrasound to make sure there are no cysts.
    This is exhausting! I'm impressed by the women who make it through!
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been on Clomid for a while and the cramping has gotten worse every month. Good luck to you.
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did clomid this last cycle & starting at about 5 days before my period the cramping started. I didn't end up pregnant though. Decided to take a break this summer & loose more weight before continuing with more clomid cycles.