Biggest Loser - Week 11 Results

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Biggest Loser Contestants,

Here are the results from the 2nd week of the challenge. There were many who did not report this week and have been eliminated. No one other than those who did not report have been eliminated.

bellabijou, babyskunkles, karphl, thinmom45, kpierce169, and gnoccola, I'm sorry but you're not the biggest loser.

Congratulations to wraiythe with her loss of 2.19%! Making her the biggest loser of the week!

BL-11_zpsef0940de.png

Replies

• brilliantzenith
    brilliantzenith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I thought I was out of it. I've got a bit to work on for this next week,
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Awesome effort inskydiamonds:flowerforyou: I thought you said you cannot maintain the chart with the same graphics but I dont see any difference. Thanks very much for maintaining these charts. Biggest loser game owes you:)

As for me I cannot believe that after not losing anything I still survived in the game. This week should be more hard work!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Awesome effort inskydiamonds:flowerforyou: I thought you said you cannot maintain the chart with the same graphics but I dont see any difference. Thanks very much for maintaining these charts. Biggest loser game owes you:)

As for me I cannot believe that after not losing anything I still survived in the game. This week should be more hard work!

Dell emailed me the original documents ;)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, I'm the Biggest Loser for this week??? *faint*.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ooops, I forgot to report my weight. Too bad. Will see you at the next challenge. :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Ooops, I forgot to report my weight. Too bad. Will see you at the next challenge. :)

As soon as either Survivor or this is over (whichever happens first) I'll be rolling out a new challenge :) Keep your eyes peeled!