Post baby belly

Options
2»

Replies

• chelleangel78
    Options
    I had a c section so I have this little ledge that hangs over the incision. SOOOO sexy! LOL
  • new_nathalie
    new_nathalie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem too after a C-Section! It's awful.... I was overweight before pregnancy and my son is now 21 months old. Last summer, I did the Ducan Diet with exercises 3 times a week and lost about 14Kg, then I got a new job abroad and we moved to a new country. This move with the stress and everything caused me to let go and gain about 5-6kg back.
    Now I saw this site and I wanna try it cause I am fed up with what I look like, especially my tummy hanging like this!!!
    I have the Zumba DVDs and I plan to do them at least 3 times a week and watch my calories because the other diet is hard, needs planning and expensive to buy some special products.

I just need some support because my husband does not know how to help me in my struggle because he has never experienced how i feel

I hope i can make some friends here to be able to recah my goal of loosing 20Kg total (I weigh 82 and wish to be 62) as soon as possible (probably by the end of the year...
  • juliehuestis
    juliehuestis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started the wheat belly diet x8 weeks ago and have noticed I am no longer bloated in the belly region. Still have lots of weight to lose, but at least the belly isn't ballooning out like it was!
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old and what I found worked for me was doing the 30 day shred workout. That combined with losing weight has made my abs better then they have ever been. Aside for my fading stretch marks I think my abs look great. Exercise is key, good luck!
  • raeraebeau
    Options
    My husband tells me "you look beautiful " I'm like no tell me I'm fat and you'll pay for a tummy tuck lol, I'm kidding but it's not motivating me ;)
    I have the same problem too after a C-Section! It's awful.... I was overweight before pregnancy and my son is now 21 months old. Last summer, I did the Ducan Diet with exercises 3 times a week and lost about 14Kg, then I got a new job abroad and we moved to a new country. This move with the stress and everything caused me to let go and gain about 5-6kg back.
    Now I saw this site and I wanna try it cause I am fed up with what I look like, especially my tummy hanging like this!!!
    I have the Zumba DVDs and I plan to do them at least 3 times a week and watch my calories because the other diet is hard, needs planning and expensive to buy some special products.

I just need some support because my husband does not know how to help me in my struggle because he has never experienced how i feel

I hope i can make some friends here to be able to recah my goal of loosing 20Kg total (I weigh 82 and wish to be 62) as soon as possible (probably by the end of the year...