Please tell me I did a good job!

Options
I work at a private school, and as today is the last day before we leave for spring break. The head of school brought a chocolate fountain and a fruit and graham cracker tray today and left it in the teacher's work room -- which is adjacent to my office.

I somehow managed to last the whole day without eating and chocolate and with only eating one small strawberry. Someone tell me how awesome I am for willpower I never knew I had before! Because after a day like this, I could sure use some validation.

Replies

• earthwormy
    earthwormy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You, madam, are my hero.

Not only was your temptation a tasty treat, but also aesthetically pleasing. I always want to eat things that LOOK pretty, as well as taste good. This would have been a difficult mission for me.

You go gurl.
  • ashthulhu
    ashthulhu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You did FANTASTIC!!!
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! Great job!
  • clarissawho
    Options
    In the words of Doctor, you were FANTASTIC!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    wow! i could not resist the lovely smell of chocolate beside me all day!
  • RadiantRebelRachel
    Options
    You're amazing! Sounds exactly like what I did in pretty much an identical situation at my sister's wedding in Nov 2009. I had dropped 45 pounds for the wedding (240 to 195) following a "Primal" LCHF way of eating (Nora Gedgaudas' "Primal Body, Primal Mind) and wasn't about to stop at that point. I got down to 180 by the following spring and then got preggers unplannedly . . . oopsie! Now, three years later, back to ~180!

You can do this! I've done it twice ; ) (actually more than that, but this is the second time with well honed and understood LCHF approach).