New girl in the house!!

Options
Hi there, I am new to all this group stuff, and looking for all the friends, and support I can get. My Turbo Fire is in the mail, on it's way to me as we speak, and I am afraid it is gonna kick my butt!! I have never worked out a lot other than walking and jogging, so I am excited to see how much I can do. Anyone else who doesn't exercise much, and tried it for the first time. Let me know how it went for you!!:wink:

Replies

• Beba40
    Beba40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome.
    I'm Bernadette and started TF last year and did well.
    Hoping to have more success this time round!! I'm not one for exercising but find I enjoy Turbofire once I've finished!! Lol!

It's a great program and can take time to get used to the moves, fast pace and energy!! I am looking for friends and motivational help on here myself.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome! I'm at the end of week 3 and I never did anything like this program before but I love it. It's taken some getting used to but every day I finish a workout I feel very proud of myself because that stuff is no joke. I was so clumsy at first but now I can get in the rhythm of it and even clumsy movement is still movement! Add me if you want :)
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is insane!! Definitely kicked my butt! Chalene is fun and energentic! I am a big time turbo-er so I love her and all the old gang in the videos.

They break down the moves & treat you like a rockstar! Good luck, start at your own pace. Remember Turbo Fire is YOUR workout! Take breaks when you need them and drink lots of water and you'll be loving it (and having it kick your butt) very very soon :)