Who's in it for the long haul?

Options
kimmiemac30
kimmiemac30 Posts: 19 Member
Hello - looking for some new mfp pals to keep me motivated and accountable; the majority of my post Christmas friends are long gone and am in need of some long haul buddies. If you're here for a wee while longer, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Invitation on its way :) x
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me if you like :o)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have been here since may 2011 and log in every day (unless i am on holiday!)

i am in maintenance, but always looking for new friends if you have an open diary and net 1200 cals or more! (i like food, i like to eat lots of food, i dont get people who eat 600 cals and then say they are full!!)
  • niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, 160 days and counting :smile: usually log everyday but last few weeks have been tough!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Definitely in for the long haul, no fad diets here - just old fashioned nutrition and exercise!

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I've still got a little way to go but also plan to use MFP to help maintain as well. No point going back to what I was!
  • kimmiemac30
    kimmiemac30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friends request :smile: I'm definitely here for long haul. Have logged in every day since I joine MFP on 14th January - and will be here every day for as long as I can see......
    If anyone else wants to add me - please feel free :smile:
  • katief1982
    katief1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Invite on its way :)
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Iv been on and off but im defo in it for the long haul now so invite on its way.
  • CelticHippo
    CelticHippo Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been around (on and off) for a long while, but this time I have been logging for over 75 days, so I will send an invite.
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! Got the App originally in 2011, but only started using it in January 2013! Talk about putting something off!! I am determined to get to an acceptable (for me, not anyone else) weight, and stay there for good. It's all going well so far, and have met some supportive friends too. My diary is open too, which I find extremely helpful with my friends.

Looking forward to meeting more of you. :0)
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day :-). Always sneaking on at work too to see what everyone is upto Hehe addicted!!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me i have not been on this site for long but i try to log on everday
  • ursiestar
    ursiestar Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm here for the long haul feel free to add me:smile:
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I definitely am as I have along way to go in my healthy life journey and need all the help and support i can get!

I joined in Jan 2013 and have lost 25lbs so far using MFP settings but have hit a bit of a rut in last few weeks and not lost anything/much - based on some of the other postings i'm going to try the TDEE -20% method so have upped my calories, and fingers crossed it will help me move forward!

Friend request sent - and all others please feel free to add me!
  • gaynorv
    gaynorv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pls feel fee to add me too
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go also, but I shall get there in the end :)

feel free to add me
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in this for the long haul so feel free to add me!!