Hello

Options
I started at Z-G in the March 14 group. Did the 10-week bootcamp and continuation last year from April to September, but decided not to maintain the discipline during my last 6 months of a huge project I was working on. My mistake! I gained back the weight I lost and it brought "friends" with it. This program really works if you "work it!" This time around, I am doing everything they suggest helps to get healthy. It takes self-discipline to plan and journal, but I know if I do, I will reach my goals. Good luch everyone!!

Replies

• Angler9267
    Options
    I seem to be your first member. My wife and I are finishing our 6th week. We started with the January 9, 2013 class. ZG is a great program. I cannot describe how much better I feel.
  • alexarpoe
    Options
    Hi! I am so glad I found this group! I searched for it on a whim, and didn't expect to find anything. Thank you for creating this! I just started the February 18th 10 week program.
  • Sonya139
    Sonya139 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sonya and I joined February 18th of this year (2013) so I'm a little more than halfway there. I love ZG!
  • joepolo70
    Options
    Hello all. I joined ZG as part of the Feb 2012 class. I'm always willing to try to help others. It's amazing how easy it can be if you really believe in what is learned in the lectures. Keep up the good work.
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started ZG in May 12 and it turned out to be a life changing process. Over the past year I've dropped 80+ lbs and become much more fit-- happy to see a post to this group and always willing to help