Has this happened to anyone else?

Options
mispoohbie
mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
I have been pretty regular for the past year with my cycles between 28-44 days. My husband and I are TTC and my OBGYN prescribed Clomid back in January. I was suppose to start my next cycle around February 12 so I could take the Clomid, but I have not started yet. So no period for 2 months. I took 2 tests one in Feb and again the first of March. Both negative. I just can not figure out why my periods have been regualar for a year and all of the sudden, no period.

Just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else. I have an appt with OBGYN next week.

Replies

• aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It happened to me after I miscarried, I just didn't get a period again. After 3 months my doctor put me on 10 mg medroxyprogesterone and that got it going again, though I am irregular now.
  • michelledawnt
    michelledawnt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It happened to me prior to my concieving my 3rd son. we were told that my body just didn't respond to the medications to release the egg, I lost 15lbs and changed my diet and then ended up concieving almost 2 months later after quitting the meds.