Egg based breakfast

Options
NoodleKempson
NoodleKempson Posts: 19 Member
Hello,

Just thought we could start off with topics that we can add to and then all the answers are at one post?

This morning I had 2 soft boiled eggs and 1 slice if Hovis seed sensations bread with flora light = 332 cal this will keep me full till dinner time.

I picked the eggs up fresh this morning from my two chickens. As much as I love my boiled eggs and soldiers are there any other easy breakfast receipts?

Replies

• Saucytee
    Saucytee Posts: 31
    Options
    I love my fresh eggs too! I usually alternate. I have an omelet with peppers and mushrooms, sometimes I add a little goat cheese, and salsa, the next morning I will have oatmeal with blueberries, walnuts, and cinnamon. Both of these breakfasts keep me full. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I have been married for 35 years! Enjoy the journey!
  • suumoner
    suumoner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I always have my eggs and turkey bacon every morning for my breakfast. There is nothing better than some fresh eggs from the backyard coop !!!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have 5 hens. They are young~just started laying 3 weeks ago. As of now 4 of the 5 are laying and I am having a blast finding new/various ways to fix these eggs. Right now, I am baking a batch of fresh bread. That recipe calls for two eggs and I swear that the eggs make the bread! Mmmm Mmmm Good!!!