Week 1 March 17-March 23

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey guys,

Thank all sooooo much for joining the challenge.... So happy to meet everyone...

I know must of us weigh in the week but some weigh sooner.... How did everyone do once committing to the challenge? My goal this week is to lose 2.6.. That will push me past the 250 and into the 240.... Soo excited..

Have a great and Fabulous week everyone

Below is the spreadsheet to start entering your weight in each week.. If I left some one off please feel free to add your self in...I apologize in advance...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing

Replies

• dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    My goal is to lose 2 pounds ,so I will be at 142 at the end of the week . And get to the gym/yoga three times this week.

good luck everybody ,
    Dia
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

I am not a technical genious. I have tried to search for the spreadsheeet you mentioned. Would you double check the address you posted. I highlighted, copied and pasted in two different search engines. I might be doing something wrong. I am probably losing brain cells instead of pounds. Dang - I cannot afford that.

Thanks
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Good morning.

I am not a technical genious. I have tried to search for the spreadsheeet you mentioned. Would you double check the address you posted. I highlighted, copied and pasted in two different search engines. I might be doing something wrong. I am probably losing brain cells instead of pounds. Dang - I cannot afford that.

Thanks

Sorry about that...... I have updated the spread sheet and reselected to have it shared.. Here you go I have the new link below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdGR6bl9NSktON0h5ZmUtdGltMTYxY2c&usp=sharing
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to be back in this challenge! I am so ready to get back on track. I recently moved and since then I just have been struggling with the same 5lbs over and over...so I'm ready to make a change! My goal for this challenge will be to FINALLY be in Onederland...so about 17lbs. I know that's a stretch, but I think I can do it if I really buckle down.

I dont' know how many people are repeats from the SPD challenge, but those of you that are may remember that I ran my very first 5k on Saturday. My goal was to finish in under 40 minutes. My fastest time on my own was 40:56, so I thought it was a reasonable goal. Well, I did it in 36:54!!!! I couldn't believe it and was soooo stoked! It really motivated me to get back to it...I mean, if my body can can pull that out when I have really only been half-assing it, imagine what I would be capable of when I'm fully invested. I'm so excited and cannot wait to really get back to it. I've been sick since Sunday but am finally feeling like a normal human being again, so it's back to tracking and working out and I am READY! Here's to a great week 1!!
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to be back in this challenge! I am so ready to get back on track. I recently moved and since then I just have been struggling with the same 5lbs over and over...so I'm ready to make a change! My goal for this challenge will be to FINALLY be in Onederland...so about 17lbs. I know that's a stretch, but I think I can do it if I really buckle down.

I dont' know how many people are repeats from the SPD challenge, but those of you that are may remember that I ran my very first 5k on Saturday. My goal was to finish in under 40 minutes. My fastest time on my own was 40:56, so I thought it was a reasonable goal. Well, I did it in 36:54!!!! I couldn't believe it and was soooo stoked! It really motivated me to get back to it...I mean, if my body can can pull that out when I have really only been half-assing it, imagine what I would be capable of when I'm fully invested. I'm so excited and cannot wait to really get back to it. I've been sick since Sunday but am finally feeling like a normal human being again, so it's back to tracking and working out and I am READY! Here's to a great week 1!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your enthusiasm........ So motivating... I hope you have a great first week :)
  • mahryeuh
    mahryeuh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow- congratulations on your 5k! That's awesome. It must feel great to not only meet, but exceed your goal!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Wow- congratulations on your 5k! That's awesome. It must feel great to not only meet, but exceed your goal!

Thanks, ladies!!! It did feel amazing! I'm still battling some chest congestion from the cold I got pretty much right after I finished running, so I haven't been able to push it hard this week, but fingers crossed for run tomorrow morning! :)
  • kellygettinginshape
    kellygettinginshape Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone else did great this week.. Wtg. I completed the challenge and tracked all week so I'm happy about that. But I gained about 0.5 lbs so that sucks. Well hopefully next week will be my week. Not sure what to do different so I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and see how next week looks like.
  • hansonha
    hansonha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor today for a weigh in! Down 5 pounds! 212! :) Keep up the good work everyone!
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Went to the doctor today for a weigh in! Down 5 pounds! 212! :) Keep up the good work everyone!

AWESOME!!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    down 1.2 this week to 185.4
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds! Didn't logged everything but at least I am doing some of it.WHat is the challenge for next week?
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Welll I hate to say it but....... I GAINED 1LB this week... Better than what I expected.. Sad thing is I exercised all week and tracked my food. :( O well next week will be better

SW 251.2
    W1 252.2

Next week I am really wanting to lose 2lb and get under to 249.2

Fingers crossed
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Not sure exactly what I am doing with this challenge but my weigh in for this week is 210
  • mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week! So excited to see the number going down and knowing that all the little things I have been trying to do daily are working!
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've updated the weights posted in here on the spreadsheet and added the usual extra totals - if there's anything people want added I'll see what I can do
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So last week was a bust. I ended up with a cold and when I get sick I want to eat. This morning I was back at it at the gym. I am going to do this and make it to summer. The weather breaking would help.
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    Not a great week for me last week, between coming off an indulgent St. Patty's Day Weekend and then getting sick. Sigh. Ready to get back to it this week though!
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Not a great week for me last week, between coming off an indulgent St. Patty's Day Weekend and then getting sick. Sigh. Ready to get back to it this week though!

Right there with ya girl :)
  • cjaques13
    cjaques13 Posts: 11
    Options
    Late weigh in for week one: 162 lbs. Down 1 pound