Defiance

Options
Liking the look of both the game and TV series. I am waiting for a Beta code for the game and wondered if anyone has already played this and what you think?

33141513.png[/url]

Replies

• en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I got to download the beta via Playstation Plus last night but I probably won't play until the weekend. I'm really excited about this game and the show. I'll post my thoughts after I get a chance to play.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Good man. I just got my code via email for PS3 too. Guess what i'm doing after work? :)

33141513.png[/url]
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    saw Trion Worlds ppl playing it during their 24 hours of gaming for charity thing a few months ago. It looks really really cool. Dont have a beta invite, but i dont remember if i asked for one...whoops!

my whole family wants it, but we cant decide on a platform, since the pc ppl cant play with the ps3 ppl
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been in Beta, and Alpha, NDA will be lifted for next beta. Good game but, I probably won't buy it. I don't have time to play the games I already have let alone throw in another!
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    Looks pretty good. Can't wait for the show!
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Finally played the tutorial. Fun stuff. Shooting mechanics are really good and fairly crisp. The game looks great and it was fun to see the characters from the TV show make a cameo.

Not sure if I'd get the full game though. Most of my time in April will be spent on Injustice.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was in the closed beta for the PC version. I thought it was ok, but I don't think I will buy it.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Its pretty good but very very buggy. I know it is beta but it was real bad when i was on there Saturday. Invincible enemies, button presses not responding ect. just hope they sort it before the final product. Will keep an eye out and see what kind of reviews it gets.
  • Dree3
    Dree3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I played throughout the entire beta content over the weekend, and thought it was pretty decent. Gameplay mechanics were fun, graphics are good enough even with the textures being kinda low-res, but that's expected with multi-platform games, not to mention MMOs. It's refreshing to see a non-fantasy setting in an MMO these days, and the whole tie-in with the show could work well if they do it right.

I'll be keeping an eye on it, as well as the show, though I won't be buying it at launch. While I'd like to support new ideas like this, in the end I found myself not very excited to actually login and play it.