DC Gods Amongst Us - Anybody?

Options
dxtra30
dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
Anybody getting DC Injustice: Gods Amongst Us for the PS3? For a DC Fighting game for the PS3 it looks great IMO!

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    They really need to make a capcom vs Marvel vs DC game already!

I have nothing to add to the game in question haha
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Absolutely getting it. Can't wait to beat the **** out of Superman.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    A little hesitant since im not a fan of nether realm studios :(
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting it. Mortal Kombat was my favorite game of 2011
  • dxtra30
    Options
    I'll be getting it as well. I'm liking this game alot and like how you can use the stage objects . Story mode looks really interesting.
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Just saw that "Raven" charachter video and is she is 'playable' too!.. 1 more month to go!!
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was beyond disappointed when the first screenshots of the game made their way onto the Internet but now that some video and the storyline is out there I'm excited. The battles look amazing and if the story mode works the way that is has been reported, it should be a lot of fun. As a DC fan, it is a must play for me.
  • dxtra30
    Options
    I was beyond disappointed when the first screenshots of the game made their way onto the Internet but now that some video and the storyline is out there I'm excited. The battles look amazing and if the story mode works the way that is has been reported, it should be a lot of fun. As a DC fan, it is a must play for me.

Totally agree!!.. I hope more is revealed soon!
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just read the available issues of the prologue comic and I'm more excited than ever. I can't wait to see the rest of the story. Very compelling stuff!
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Warner Bros and NetherRealm Studios have confirmed that a playable demo for Injustice: Gods Among Us will be made available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 starting next week on April 2nd. To help celebrate the news, the studio released a brand new trailer for the game featuring Black Adam. ->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtNBH9t0pA
  • dxtra30
    Options
    The DEMO is out today for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 .. Anybody play it yet? If so how is it ? I'll be downloading when I get home from work.

A demo for upcoming fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us is scheduled to arrive today in the US on PSN and Xbox Live. The sampler contains three fighters from the DC Universe to try out – Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor – and offers Gotham City as the only selectable fighting stage.
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    I really liked the demo and concept of the game.
    I'll get it on PS3 down the road.
    This is what Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe should of looked like and played like.
    Though it would be cool if it was rated M and that with Scorpion I can rip Batman's head off.
    :D
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The demo is great, I was definitely pleased with what I played. I honestly like Luthor the best of the three character.

I'm eager to try out Black Adam, Bane, and Nightwing in the final game.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    They really need to make a capcom vs Marvel vs DC game already!

I have nothing to add to the game in question haha

This! As for DC Gods amongst us...yeah I'll probably check it out. :bigsmile:
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I was hoping Nightwing would be in the demo.

It looks good but still needs some polishing. Will definitely buy.
  • dxtra30
    Options
    I enjoy the demo and thinks it's good.. I'll picking up on release day..
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I played the demo last night and was blown away. I preordered the collector's addition.
  • dxtra30
    Options
  • dxtra30
    Options
    Well it looks like the reviews are out and it's getting an average of 8/10 , not bad.. I wasn't expecting a 10 but was glad it wasn't bad either.. I'll be playing after work when I get home.. Anybody buy this today and play? If so, thoughts? What do you rate it ?