Hi mommies :)

Options
lmjacobs85
lmjacobs85 Posts: 10 Member
Hi guys, I just joined the group :) I am looking for people in the same boat as I am, so I think I'm in the right place! I had my daughter in October, & am looking to drop the rest of my baby weight & then some. Looking for friends for motivation! :D

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!

I have an October baby, too. My son was born October 9th. The other mommies here are super motivational and make great friends :)
  • acraw558
    acraw558 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey there:) i just joined MFP and PPP like...yesterday! ha ha, super new.

i had my 2nd little baby boy feb 6 (like 7 weeks ago). yeah, i'm here to lose the baby weight, and then if some more wants to drop off after that, that would be ok! ha ha. i gained 50 pounds with my first and only lost 10 before i got pregnant with my 2nd. i gained 30lbs with my 2nd but i lost that by breastfeeding. so i've got about 50 pounds to go!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Welcome- I was supposed to be an October baby mom but she held out until November! Congrats on your little one and lots of support to lose the baby weight!
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    Congrats on your LO! I have a September baby boy and found the ladies on here to be super supportive. Welcome! :drinker:
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little ones!!!

My October 'baby' is nearly 18 months now... he's the youngest of my 4!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you fancy some mummy company :smile:
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I had my daughter in September! Welcome - this place is great!

Feel free to add me.
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined. I had my daughter February 22nd and I'm looking for other mommies to help motivate me!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I had my son on November 25th. I need to lose around 30 more lbs I gained during pregnancy.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I had my son on November 6th. I still have 10 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Had my daughter in September. I've lost all the baby weight. I'm working on the 'and then some'.