Turbo Fire Before/Almost after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• xoalynnxo
    xoalynnxo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! you look amazing! great job and congrats on almost completing it!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in week 11 & this has me FIREd-up about completing the series strong! I am at 13 lbs lost & hope to make it to 18 by the EOM! Thanks for sharing.

GREAT JOB!

How is Instanity going? do you think TF prepared you well?
  • IcaWise
    IcaWise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job! Your hard work really shows in your results. I'm on week 4 and am about 5lbs down. Your pics are very motivating!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hope i can lose as much weight as you. I do turbo fire at home and go to the gym to work on weight lifting and some classes. Do you guys think im working out too much?

Also, i do not do the stretch parts on the video because i workout more at the gym, will that affect my results?
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations lady! Those are some fantastic results! You are definitely an inspiration. I am just about to complete week 10 and I'm down 13 lbs and 13 inches. I also hope I have results as great as you by the end of the 20 weeks. Way to go. Be proud. I'll be interested to hear about your results after doing Insanity. KUDOS to you!
  • Kimbrklyn01
    Kimbrklyn01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! How was your eating? I am on week 4 and only 3 pounds down. Don't eat the greatest but I try to stick to MFP.
  • gemini53181
    Options
    Wow. I hope my results are as great as yours!!
  • LauraElizabethGraves
    Options
    You look amazing!! This is such an inspiration. :)