Find your accountability twin!

Options
So you post your goals and find someone who has similar goals. They will be your accountability partner. You check in with each other weekly and update them on your progress and offer suggestions back and forth. If your accountability partner doesn't check in with you, then you check in with them and help keep them on track. Feel free to ADD ME as a friend -- I will be your facilitator and mentor throughout the next 15 weeks! LETS DO THIS!!

Height: 5'2"
Daily Calorie Goal: 1500
CW: 248
GW: 210 (Yes, my goal seems unrealistic; however, this is my July 19th goal! I would like to lose 38 pounds by my birthday! My expectation is to lose at least 20 pounds during the next 15 weeks, that would put me at 228!)

Preferred work-outs: Zumba and walking. I also attend the gym and workout on my upright bicycle. As of recently I have incorporated strength training.

Replies

• adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'll give this a shot and see if I can find a partner.

Height: 5'10"
    SW: 208.6
    CW: 205.6
    CGW: 192.6
    UGW: 175

My challenge goal weight is 16 pounds less than my starting weight because the end date for the challenge is 16 weeks from when I joined. I would love to lose more than 1 pound a week (like this past week, yay 3 pounds!), but I want to make it a goal I can accomplish to boost my self esteem.

Workouts: Running and strength training

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1500
    CW: 223
    GW: 198

Preferred work-outs: Zumba, Ellpitical, and barre workout.

I need to be more consistant with my working out and not just in spurts. Looking for any friends that would like to help motivate each other.
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1840
    CW: 237
    CGW: 207
    UGW: 175

Walking & Turbo Jam has been my workouts lately, but I love Zumba too!
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Male
    Height: 5'9"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1508
    SW: 225
    CW: 208.4
    Challenge Goal: 185

Preferred work-outs: Circuit & Cardio (eliptical/treadmill)...Have my 1st 'real' 5K on 4/20 & 2nd on 4/27. I'm also playing Adult Amateur Baseball for the first time after years of softball. During our 1st baseball workout, I remembered quickly how much of a workout the game actually is. Had I not started MFP & regular exercise a month earlier, I'm not certain I would have survived!
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Female
    Height: 5'5"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1500-1700 (going for metabolic testing next week, so this may change!)
    SW: 175
    CW: 162
    Challenge Goal: 140 (or anything, really!)

Preferred Workouts: Karate (x infinity), running/slogging, walking, yoga, Body Rock/Daily Hiit, sporadic Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred/Ripped in 30
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1350
    CW: 138.8
    GW: 130

For exercise I really love group classes - spin, pump, zumba and I've just started running.
    Besides losing weight I'm concentrating on toning up.....A LOT :laugh:
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    This is a great idean!! please feel free to friend me.

Height: 5'8
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1200
    CW: 219
    GW: 199, I haven't been in the One-der land club in a very long time!!!

My main exercise is walking, I walk at least 3 miles a day. I do a Kickboxing DVD 4 times a week...and I have twins, that's exercise enough. :)
  • WindmillTilter
    WindmillTilter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'1"
    Calorie Goal: 1500 + whatever I burn doing cardio
    SW: 228 @ 25.3% bodyfat
    CW: 225 @ 22.3% bodyfat
    Challenge goal: idc about weight but I'd like to be <18% BF
    End Goal: 13% BF and a flat tummy and to look amazing naked

Prefered workouts: Kettlebells for strength/cardio, hot yoga 2x weekly, I may start running as I'm signed up for 1 5K a month for the next 4 months, but I just did one this weekend and it was pretty easy (slow 9:30 min/mi). I also plan on biking once the snow goes away.
  • BoboGritt
    BoboGritt Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'1"
    Calorie Goal: 1500
    SW: 565
    CW: 306.2
    Challenge Goal: 250
    Long Term Goal: 199-215 (will decide when I get Closer)
    Preferred Workouts: Exercise Bike & Walking the Dog Vincent
  • CeCe_711
    CeCe_711 Posts: 35
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Calorie Goal: 1200-1300
    SW: 160
    CW: 156
    Challenge goal:130
    End Goal: I don't have an end goal in pounds... I want to be able to run for hours again! So ultimately that's my end goal, to get back to running.

My workouts right now are heavy on cardio (kickboxing, circuit training). I do light lifting at home twice a week. Once this snow melts a bit I will be heading outside to run 3x a week!
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    Daily Calorie Goal: Between 1200 and 1500
    CW: 252.2
    GW: 220

Preferred work-outs: I do anything that gets me moving.... I love wii games.... kickboxing. strength training...... army bootcamp... I scope out the workout videos on youtube...... I dont want to do the same over and over cus then that is my breaking point I get bored.... feel free to add me.
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Love this!

Height: 5'5" 3/4 (yeah, that 3/4 of an inch makes a difference!)
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1350
    SW: 216
    CW: 203
    Challenge GW: 180
    Overall GW: 145

Preferred work-outs: I just completed the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and am starting Ripped in 30 tonight after work! I am also hoping to get started on my c25k program but I think I need to wait for the snow to clear up a bit! There's a gym about 40 mins from me that I want to check out called the Lithe Method. It features classes that are "Cardio, Cheer, Sculpt" and I'd love to get back to some of my high school cheer moves.

Feel free to friend me if you think we might be twins (or if you just want a new friend!)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Hi team! :)

CW: 176.5
    GW: 150
    UGW: 135-140

Preferred work-outs: classes such as: Body Pump, Spin, CXWorx, S'Bam, & others. I also like walk/running. Been doing several 5k's and did my first 15k last month! At home I work on the elipitical, Insanity, & Core Fitness.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1800
    CW: 136
    GW: 130
    Workouts: Zumba, PiYo, Elliptical, currently weight training with a dumbbell routine.
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking for an accountability twin!

Height: 5'4.5"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1250
    CW: 237
    Challenge GW: 200
    Ultimate GW: 140

Workouts: mostly walking 30 minutes 5 days a week and some light strength training such as modified push ups, crunches, and squats. Add me and let me know you want to be my twin! Thanks!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    SW:215
    CW:202 (last time I checked my weight, since I only check my weight the first of each month that's what it was March 1st, but I know we have to do it weekly for the challenge group)
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    Overall Goal Weight: 135-140 (Unless I like what I see at 165...lol)

Preferred work-outs: I am currently doing Turbo Fire (I'm so in love with it) I try to go to the gym at least three times a week for two- three hours. I enjoy my step workout, jumping rope, and jillian kickboxing.

I have a few people off of here numbers already so if you already have my number and want to be partners text me and let me know. I am open to anyone being my partner tho. I love making new friends and supporting one another.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1271
    start weight : 156
    current weight :145
    Ultimate GW: 130

I am very active during the day as I work in the PE dept and my work puts vary from going to the gym, running outdoors (when the weather permits), swimming and the odd Jillian Michaels workout or pilates and ballet. I also walk the 3 miles to work every morn as I like a good walk, it clears my head.
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    Female
    Height: 5'11"
    Daily Calorie Goal: I've been trying to eat around 1800
    SW: 258.2 (Jan. 3rd this year is when I started again)
    CW: 235 (as of yesterday)
    Challenge Goal: 205 (30lbs or about 2 lbs a week)

Preferred Workouts: I do spinning tues, wed, and thurs. and I've been doing C25K mon, wed., and fri. I also do some elliptical and I like to go hiking some evenings. Most of my working out is done early in the morning before I go to work.
  • bgwall27
    bgwall27 Posts: 1
    Options
    Female: 27
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 191.5
    CW: 165
    Ultimate Goal: 140

Preferred Workouts: Cardio! I love the elliptical and running outside when the weather is warm. I try to throw in an occasional Zumba class or Boot Camp. I do most of my working out at lunch time or in the afternoon. :-)
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1200-1500
    CW: 192
    GW:177 by end of this challenge

Preferred work-outs: Zumba and walking. I also attend the gym and workout on the treadmill and elliptical. I have incorporated strength training 3 times a week.
    ***Feel free to add me! :)