Blogialtes Calenders!

Options
Hey everyone!!

My name is Kelly and I'm OBSESSED with Blogilates and everything about it! I discovered Cassey accidentally on YouTube when I was searching for fun-hard-working-workouts and BAM here I am now. Cassey has pushed my to my limits and way beyond! I would have never seen myself where I am today if it weren't for her and all the ridiculous workouts she does!

Ever since I discovered the lovely Cassey Ho I have attempted on showing my friends, family, and by standers the wonders of POP pilates, needless to say everyone was STUNNED! The calenders are one of the most helpful workout schedules that I have ever had and I know that many of you guys out there use them as well! I want to have a support group available out there where people can come and share their accomplishments and hard work! I would love for everyone to motivate each other in finishing these calenders! Remember train insane or remain the same!!

Kelly

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited that you started this group.

Currently I'm doing elliptical 5 days a week (two young kids, so I do it during naptime)
    I just started Body By You bodyweight exercises (just finished the placement and ready to start week one) so I plan to do that 3 days a week and elliptical three days a week.

The days I do Body By You I was hoping to do Tabata hiit. Do you think Blogilates could be incorporated into tabata training?

TIA!
  • LilMommyOFSkyler
    Options
    That's so funny! I LOVE Cassey too! I found her on Youtube when I searched for Pilates video's(: I'm so glade you created this group!! I like her workouts but have trouble staying motivated..
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    Yay!! SO glad to hear!

Actually, Blogilates has it's own HIIT program that she does and it is KILLER!! Those videos are on YouTube as well, and on some of the workout days in the calender she even has the HIIT videos incorporated!!

But I would say yes, that Blogilates can most DEFINITELY work with your Tabata training!

I would suggest going to her website ----> http://www.blogilates.com/ and signing up for her newsletter so you can get the password to access the monthly calender; where she tells you what workouts to do everyday, and ALL available on YouTube (which is my favorite part)!!

Let me know what you think!

Kelly<3
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    That's so funny! I LOVE Cassey too! I found her on Youtube when I searched for Pilates video's(: I'm so glade you created this group!! I like her workouts but have trouble staying motivated..

YAY! Isn't she great?! Sometimes, I get a little distracted too, but that's why this group had to be created! I want everyone to motivate each other and share the goals and success! I will sometimes break the workouts up throughout the day; couple in the morning then the rest at night! What ever seems to be more convenient to you!

But I'm really excited that you like the group(:

Keep it up!!!

Kelly<3
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Yay!! SO glad to hear!

Actually, Blogilates has it's own HIIT program that she does and it is KILLER!! Those videos are on YouTube as well, and on some of the workout days in the calender she even has the HIIT videos incorporated!!

But I would say yes, that Blogilates can most DEFINITELY work with your Tabata training!

I would suggest going to her website ----> http://www.blogilates.com/ and signing up for her newsletter so you can get the password to access the monthly calender; where she tells you what workouts to do everyday, and ALL available on YouTube (which is my favorite part)!!

Let me know what you think!

Kelly<3

Awesome, thanks!!
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a new challenge. We'll see how this works tomorrow
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Alright! You got thisss! Best of luck(:
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    OK I must admit I've never even heard of this. Will have to take a look when I get home. Always good to have something different to do.
  • rigdon112
    rigdon112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have not heard of this and I'm excited to check it out! I signed up for the newsletter and got the March calendar password!
  • reccabecn
    reccabecn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kelly, Thank you! I've just started doing Cassey's beginner videos and bought her dvd. I'm thankful we now have a place to share our love for blogilates.
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Sounds great everyone! I'm excited to hear so many of you are trying Blogilates for the first time! I'll tell you know you WONT regret it. Remember, if some of the moves are a little too intense for you, take it slower or slightly adjust the move, what ever you do DON'T STOP!!!

Hope everyone had a good workout today!! Train like a beast look like a beauty ;)

Kelly<3
  • Moe0112
    Options
    yea that kicked my *kitten* :-( but I needed it
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Alright!!!! Good for you, girl! Keep it up(:
  • Moe0112
    Options
    I didn't get through everything my body felt like it was going to collapse! Hopefully tomorrow is better
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Ahh, the burn, it feel SO GOOD! That's awesome, I bet tomorrow you'll do even better(:

Have fun!
  • marsk91
    marsk91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love Cassey. I found Blogilates about 2 weeks ago and can't stop!

P.S. She also has some great Beginner workouts on livestrongwomen's channel
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Yay! I love Cassey. I found Blogilates about 2 weeks ago and can't stop!

P.S. She also has some great Beginner workouts on livestrongwomen's channel

That's awesome!! Have you seen or felt any changes yet?!
  • seearirun
    seearirun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just did today's leg workout. Everything burns! Quads on fire but it's all worth it, jeans are getting looser!

39105502.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kelmcfar
    Options
    Just did today's leg workout. Everything burns! Quads on fire but it's all worth it, jeans are getting looser!

39105502.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Hey!! That's aweomse! Seriously the greatest feeling ever is when those jeans are loose (;

Keep it up!!!