tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Female
    CW: 276
    GW: 250
    (for this challenge)
    UGW: 135
    Daily calorie goal: 1580

Hi, my name is Charity. I live in the South, in Bauxite, Arkansas. Some of my favorite exercises are to walk at some of our parks, hike when it's pretty, stationary bike, eliptical, and if all else fails, I like Hip Hop Abs. =)
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to this group. It's time to get these last few pounds off!

Height: 5'6"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1200
    CW: 142
    GW: 135

Preferred work-outs: Running/Jogging and any of the Jillian Michael's DVDs. (Currently working on 30 Day Shred)
  • cvillneauve
    Options
    Okay, I really need this!!!!

Height: 5' 4 1/2"
    CW: 200
    Challenge GW: 170
    Ultimate GW: 130

Workouts: I like to go to the gym and use various cardio machines that have resistance. I am currently not going to the gym because of medical issues that make me very tired and weak but I am doctoring on those and hoping to regain some of my energy in short order!! It is time to turn my health around.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Whether we are "twins" or not if you feel like I can motivate you or you can motivate me then please feel free to send me a request and let me know you're from the challenge group.

CW: Fluctuating between 137-140
    GW for challenge: 130
    UGW: 120
    HEIGHT: 5'5

Enjoy walking,trying to take up jogging if I could ever get motivated enough to do it and I have a gym membership
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1600
    CW: 139
    GW: 130
    UGW: 120-125

I'm doing 30DS, currently- I was doing c25k but dropped it because I hurt too badly after the tapes! I'll be picking that up in the next few days, and I'm at week 4 for anyone who's interested
  • andukin
    andukin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 40 years old. Mom of 4 teenagers.
    5'6"
    168lb CW
    145lb GW

For the last ten years I've fluctuated back forth ending back at around 168lbs and I'd just like to get it off and keep it off. My biggest set back is monthly migraines that often undue the previous weeks progress.

For exercise I bike outside when warm enough, walk, pilates and interval training via workout video.
  • jmmcs
    jmmcs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1300-1600
    CW: 257.1
    GW: 240- I will probably be able to lose more than this during the challenge. My ultimate goal weight at the moment is 120~ish

Preferred work-outs: Exercise bike and walking. I'm afraid of going to a gym and I'm still very out of shape. When the Indiana weather decides that it's not winter anymore(probably around mid April), I plan to start couch to 5k.
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    SW: 179.9
    CW: 146.2
    CGW:135
    UGW: 125

I am mom to 2 teenagers and work 2 jobs so time can often be a factor but hoping that with longer light out and warmer temperatures I can get myself out and running again!

preferred workout is running. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Acountability partners are always nice.

Height: 5'5"
    Daily Calorie Goal: N/A (taking babysteps to making this a life change and just concentrating on getting active first, so I don't record food)
    CW: 269.3
    GW: 244.3 by the end of this group challenge

Preferred workouts: C25K (Training for a 5K June 8th and a 4K July 4th), Gym 3 mornings a week (elliptical, hopefully slowly add in strength)
  • triciavr77
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 800 (had WLS 2/15/13)
    CW: 209
    GW: 184

Preferred work-outs: Elliptical, treadmill, swimming, recumbent bike
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would love to find an accountability twin!!

Height: 5'7
    SW 287
    CW 275
    GW (for this challenge) 245
    UGW 180

Activities: walking, swimming, zumba, I do Jillian Michael's videos but I don't always enjoy them.. usually they end in a love/hate for Jillian.

Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • sfgiants122
    sfgiants122 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey adancer59, pretty close!

Height: 5'10"
    SW: 233.5
    CW: 204.0
    GW: 170.0

It may be a push, but I'd be VERY happy with 180 in July!

Graduating law school in May, and also doing the Color Run :) Big trip planned in August, time to shape up for a bathing suit...
  • kstiffler10
    kstiffler10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love some twin!!!
    Height: 5'6
    SW: 226
    Cw: 207
    GW: 150 for the challenge 187

I like to switch up my workouts I get bored way to easy, I got a family vacation coming up on June 12 I would love to be in the pictures not just taking the pictures. Feel free to add me as a friend even if we don't have the same goals I'm sure we can help each other out.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Female
    Height: 6'0
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1930
    SW: 259.0
    CW: 243.2
    Challenge Goal: 223.2

Preferred work-outs: Spinning and running! I attend spinning classes once a week, then spin on my own at the gym. I am also working through the C25K program. Finding a new love for running! Can't believe I'm saying that!

I'm a student, so making time for workouts and finding money for healthy foods can be difficult. But I'm taking it at my own pace and finding what works for me!
  • hgipprich
    hgipprich Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    CW: 194.2
    GW: 165
    UGW: 155

Preferred work-outs: walking, chasing toddler
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1600
    CW: 240
    CGW: 210
    UGW: 160?
  • athaa
    athaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 37 ( 38 in June)
    Height is 5'6"
    SW is 250.4
    CW is 250.4
    GW ( for this challenge) is 215

I work full time and struggle to find time/energy to work out. I have 5 kids and am working on a Bachelors degree. I realize my health is one of the most important things in my life but I keep putting it on a back burner. Any advice?
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Height: 5
    Calorie Goal: 1500
    SW: 165
    CW: 162.6
    Challenge goal:140
    End Goal: 110

My workouts - Elliptical trainer, 30DS.
  • tnpxx94
    tnpxx94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5''
    Calorie goal: 1360
    CW: 221.2
    CGW: 190
    UGW: 130

My workouts--elliptical, jogging, currently doing a 30 day crunch/squat/pushup challenge, occasionally Spartan race WOD. Up for new things as well!

Anyone feel free to add me! I love making new friends and encouraging people!(:
  • SallyJoT
    SallyJoT Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Accountability is what I need! I am a full time special education teacher and have a 5 and 9 year old. I am often on the run and find that planning ahead and food prep help me be the most successful I can be. I love strength training and enjoy rowing for cardio. I enjoy being in the gym when I get there but...

Height: 5'7"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1350
    CW: 160
    GW: 140