A heartfelt Thank You!

Options
right2b
right2b Posts: 93 Member
:flowerforyou: :love: Ladies today I would like to celebrate our wonderful Jenni. I say it that way because if we were close enough to visit each other, I would have a party for her and everyone would be invited. But alas, we must settle for a virtual party instead. Although we are nearing the end of the book, I wanted you to know...Jenni, you are simply amazing. I hold the highest respect for your dedication to our study group and the faithfulness in searching out the word of God for answers above all. Each week you provided a straightforward and practical look at life and the everyday challenges. You stayed focused on what the subject topic spoke about - sharing from your own life experiences the human factor with candor and honesty. We are so fortunate to have your keen spiritual insight and spiritual aptitudes to guide us through each step of this journey. I know for me it has made a difference and I will always thank Jesus for this divine appointment of meeting you on MFP.

What strength each of us has gained by walking in God’s grace through this battlefield of the mind. Each lesson deepened His love in our spirit, soul and made us mindful of His enduring truths found in the scriptures. We are wiser for the knowledge of how to use the keys of His promises to unlock the blessings He has provided for us who love and worship Him.

Jenni, you speak of God’s love from your love walk with Him. What an example of Jesus I see in you. He walked with a single focus, which was to please His Father…God. You walk with a single focus to share the love of Jesus with others. Someone once said that it is not what you do- as in career, fame and fortune but more for how people remember who you were while here on earth. A friend who loved to share with us her love walks with Jesus…that is who you are to me and I celebrate our friendship!!

I am excited for each of the Ladies of Faith! We are equipped for Victory! We are strong in God’s unfailing love in so much that it is a Joy to reach out and take the hand of others who have a need. We are ready, willing and able to show the world that all things are possible with God!!

I will close with this scripture from Romans 8:28…” And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Much love and blessings to our sweet sister in Christ….Jenni!!!

Zoey :heart:

Replies

• Simple6
    Simple6 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :love: Feeling so loved and so grateful for you and for all the ladies who have participated in our study. God had blessed my life with you all. Each of you has brought to me something of Him that I so needed. We have worked together to grow and learn and become. Truly, I have grown in this time and I thank you for sharing with me this journey. I felt like each time one of you shared it was exactly what God wanted me to hear. My heart is overflowing with gratefulness for those that walked a little ways with me and for those who journey far.....Zoey, Ali, Nicolette, who walk this path with me in faithfulness and truth. God destined our time and I feel so grateful He helped us to walk together.

My Zoey,

Your words have touched my heart and encouraged and lightened my soul. Your companionship has helped me obey what God had purposed for me. You have brought life to me in so many ways. You have cultivated what God had planted and planted what God intended for me. Oh how I look forward to sharing our continued growth process....you make it so sweet for me. I delight in you and celebrate the gifting of God in you.

Thank you also, for taking me, where I could not go....for listening and hearing the call of God to design our blog. For being so willing to share with me and all the other ladies. I love how God has given you so many talents and how you let Him flow through you. Truly, your time on MFP has been divinely directed and used. For you have touched our lives and left His imprint. I am so excited to see His continued good work in you. How faithful is our God. :heart: lovingly, Jenni