New To BB with 100 lbs to lose!

Options
CassarahW
CassarahW Posts: 93 Member
Hi! I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Health Coach and I'm 100 lbs overweight. I feel like I'm not taken seriously when I offer health advice so I'm doing this for permanent change! I've started changing my eating habits so they are in line with what I teach and am seeing results already. I'll be adding in either Slim in 6 or Turbo Jam. I'm extra motivated because I want to incorporate BB into my Health Coaching business.

I'm excited to be here and have this support with my journey!

I'd love to hear from anyone else who has lost or is currently losing 100 lbs or more. I've done it before (12 years ago) so I know it's possible.

Replies

• eamgooden
    eamgooden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X and have 150 to lose. Its seems almost impossible to do some moves but I know if I stick with it I can eventually do it. I looked through the BB success stories and found some great inspiration with women and men that had the same weight goals as me. They look great now and hope I can too. Good luck on your success.:smile:
  • CassarahW
    Options
    Thank you! I'm going to start with Turbo Jam and Tai Cheng. Are you a coach as well? I'm going to get the ones for kids too. We homeschool and that'll be apart of our "PE".
  • adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    All the program really do work. I started chalean extreme in february and I lost 5.8 pounds
  • CassarahW
    Options
    adsaylor, that's awesome!

I found a BB coach in AZ (where I live) and I'm so excited! She gave me my first samples of shakeology and it's so yummie! I had chocolate this morning and added some almond butter and chia seeds. Super awesome! I'm so excited to be starting this. I should be placing my first order this week and signing up as a coach!
  • sjobowes
    sjobowes Posts: 13
    Options
    So cool! Good luck, you got this!! I am on month three of ChaLean Extreme, this is not my first round and I am seeing great results. I am moving onto a Hybrid of the two next month (I have done this before too). My next program is probably Les Mills Pump!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I think that's great that you want to incorporate BB. I lost 25 with P90X, and another 25 with some insanity and extra stuff. Just ordered Turbo Fire so we will see how that goes. I have 50 left to lose to my end goal weight; only 16 to pre-baby weight :) I wish you luck!
  • cread55
    cread55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this program today! Chalean Extreme.
  • tyal0523
    tyal0523 Posts: 70
    Options
    Have you thought about becoming a BB coach? That would be a great way to incorporate it in to your buisness? Ask me how if your interested!!!!!