Any ladies doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run?

Options
jessicarn76
jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
I did it for the first time last year with some friends and had a blast. No matter what your fitness level is you will have so much fun. It's more about the obstacles than the running.

Replies

• jgthomas78
    Options
    It sounds like a blast. Might try to see if some girls from work want to do it.
  • jenellis77
    jenellis77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've always been interested but never done one. It looks like a lot of fun! I just looked it up and can't do this year - will be in St. Louis for a 5k with a friend.
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I am. I also did it last year...so much fun!

Angie
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am going to do it.....if I just remember to register. Ha! I am doing it with one other person. I saw a friend of mine do it last year but I couldn't due to back surgery. Kind of looks like fun!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I really want to do this BUT ouch...$75 bucks!!

Angie
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fun, when is it?
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I was thinking about doing it but honestly I think the price is just a little too steep.
  • kmiddle16
    Options
    A friend and I are going to do the run. We are super nervous about the different obstacles.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have a team of 5 doing the run! Cannot wait!
  • mbutler131
    mbutler131 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be for the first time this year. I will be a with a team. Kind of excited to see how I do with some of the obstacles.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    2 days! I am really excited, though stressing about wearing my favorite workout pants. They are expensive so I don't want to ruin them but so comfy and flattering!

What wave are you all in? I am 11am.