Okay! Who's still with us?

Options
So we have 146 people in this group and I was just wondering who's still "hanging in there"? (Ms. Michaels' words!)

How many days has everyone got before we can celebrate?

I have 4 days to go, hurrah!

Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I did L3 D3 today so that's 23 days and I've only had 1 day off up to now. I will be away on Sunday next weekend so I will need to take that day off and then complete on Monday 1st April, but I'm determined to get this done now, I've started so I'll finish!

You've done a great job and the end is really close now! How are your results up to now?
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I haven't phoned it in (okay, I have no idea what that means unless it's like calling in sick to work). My body HURTS today - day 2 of Level 3 completed but I'm sticking with it and my reward is getting on the scale on April 2nd after day 30! No other time in my life has getting on a scale been a reward!

I'm so proud to think that I'm done day 22 when I couldn't make it through the first day when I tried before. I may not do all of the exercises perfectly or do the advanced moves but I do the best I can and man, I sweat and I hurt so I'd say that's success!

I honestly don't know that I would have made it through without you guys - knowing I was a part of this group was the push I needed to stick to it.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 days off whilst completing the shred, one due to being away for a couple of days and another due to having a hormonal meltdown and just not wanting to, haha! I wish I'd taken measurements beforehand, because I'm not certain about my results. The only thing I do know is that I've gone down 2 notches on my belt... lol!!! My strength is still a bit rubbish but I didn't have any to begin with! Haha!!

Ya know, for some reason, day 2 of Level 3 was more tough for me than day 1. No clue why! I weigh in on April 6th and I'm rewarding myself with a fake tan and some eyelash extensions :) I still can't do a proper push-up! LOL! AND....my balance is no better, I still have to grab for something when I stretch out my quads in the cooldown. I decided yesterday to try to do it without holding onto something and fell with quite a comedic "splat"!!! Hahahaha!!!

I may well have been the one who put the hard work in, but I have been so inspired and motivated by you guys and it makes such a massive difference having such a great support network around you. There is no way I would have been able to complete this all on my own, so thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I took one day off and felt so guilty I haven't taken one off since (trust me, I've felt like it!) - it's actually been really good discipline for me to stick to it, even when I didn't want to. So, if all goes as planned, I'll have the 30 Day Shred done in 31 (I started on March 2nd).

I may miss a workout this week as my mom's in the hospital for surgery tomorrow but hopefully I'll be home early enough from seeing her that I can still do it. I really just want it done at this point and I really want to weigh in!!! I didn't take my measurements before starting the 30DS, however I did take them a month earlier when I started on MFP so I'll see how much of a difference that makes.

I think I'll start the c25k as my next project along with various workout tapes I have and haven't looked at for a while. Yes, I said tapes. I brought the VCR out of storage (where it's been for about 5 years) as I still have a PILE of workout tapes and not many on dvd. My BF thought I was crazy reverting back to the VCR but actually hooked it up for me. It's funny because I tried to give them away free on a local online exchange and no one was interested (fate?).

It'll be nice to have a change over Jillian but I have to say, I think a little bit of me will miss her and something tells me, I'll see her again.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!! I'm starting Level 3 today!!! I had to take a small break due to getting bronchitis. :grumble: But I'm back at it. I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian. She is transforming me, which I love! But I can't stand her and all her talking! UGH! I have found that if I turn her down just enough that I can here when she is about to change the exercise, and put some music on, the workout goes much faster and it's more fun!

What is everyone else going to do after the 30 days are up? I'm still debating on what I want to do. I love how regimented I am with this workout and I want to continue but I'm not sure if I want to continue my relationship with Ms. Michaels!!

Can't wait to see everyone's "Shredded" results!!!! :happy:
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!! I'm starting Level 3 today!!! I had to take a small break due to getting bronchitis. :grumble: But I'm back at it. I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian. She is transforming me, which I love! But I can't stand her and all her talking! UGH! I have found that if I turn her down just enough that I can here when she is about to change the exercise, and put some music on, the workout goes much faster and it's more fun!

What is everyone else going to do after the 30 days are up? I'm still debating on what I want to do. I love how regimented I am with this workout and I want to continue but I'm not sure if I want to continue my relationship with Ms. Michaels!!

Can't wait to see everyone's "Shredded" results!!!! :happy:

Firekeeper66 and I are doing C25k hun and we've set up an April group that has a number of members already, you're very welcome to join us if you haven't yet done C25k and wish to :smile:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Today was L3D27 for me! Only 3 more days to go!!! I picked up Jillian Michael's Kickbox FastFix Sunday. There's some twisting in there and twisted my knee which I've had ongoing problems with - So, Taking it easy on that workout. Thinking about picking up Shred and Shed today. I am going to post my before after with stats when done. Today I am really bloated. I have actually been pretty bloated for a week (thanks mother nature!) I have also been eating 20g of ground Flaxseed daily (grind my own) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. To me, I look the same, I don't know. My friend wants me to to 6 week 6 pack or something - we'll see :)
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    I am still here. I have yet to begin level 3 so I have about 10 days. I can't wait to get started and finished. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. I can see some results. Once I complete it, I may start over or do another one of her videos. We will see.