Level 2 is complete!!!

Options
Level 2 is complete and I am headed for the last part. :smile: I can't wait to measure myself after the last 10 days.

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice one!!! Level 3 is a brilliant level, I love it and I hope you will do too :smile:

I wish I'd done measurements... that is the one thing I really, really regret... I just took a picture of my flabby belly lol! (It's such a hang-up for me, I look 5 months pregnant!) so I guess I can't wait to take another pic of my belly, haha!

You're on the home stretch now hun! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself - you should be!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Nice job, it isn't easy to commit to the whole workout. Be proud of yourself!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You and I are on the same track! I finished level 2 (THANK GOD!!!) yesterday too!! I can't wait to start level 3. It seemed like so long ago that I was just starting level 1 and hardly making it through!! Now we are almost there....there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Good luck! I can't wait to see your "shredded" results!!!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm curious why you guys didn't respond to the "Who's still with us?" thread - there were only a few of us that thought we'd made it through! Add your 2 cents on that thread and take some credit for how far you've come!

Keep up the good work my fitness pals, you're in the home stretch!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I replied!!! Just did this morning! hehe And I'm STILL here!!!! :happy: :happy:
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Nice one!!! Level 3 is a brilliant level, I love it and I hope you will do too :smile:

I wish I'd done measurements... that is the one thing I really, really regret... I just took a picture of my flabby belly lol! (It's such a hang-up for me, I look 5 months pregnant!) so I guess I can't wait to take another pic of my belly, haha!

You're on the home stretch now hun! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself - you should be!

I took pictures and measurements. I had to take a few days break.
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    Nice job, it isn't easy to commit to the whole workout. Be proud of yourself!

Thanks
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    You and I are on the same track! I finished level 2 (THANK GOD!!!) yesterday too!! I can't wait to start level 3. It seemed like so long ago that I was just starting level 1 and hardly making it through!! Now we are almost there....there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Good luck! I can't wait to see your "shredded" results!!!

30 days seem so long when your are exercising. I still haven't started level 3. I had to take a break because of back problems. I should be ready in a day or two.
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    I'm curious why you guys didn't respond to the "Who's still with us?" thread - there were only a few of us that thought we'd made it through! Add your 2 cents on that thread and take some credit for how far you've come!

Keep up the good work my fitness pals, you're in the home stretch!

I will reply. I probably overlooked it.