Daily Calorie Goal: 1300
    CW: 224.6
    GW: 165, for the challenge 198

Preferred work-outs: biking, elliptical, strength training
  • AngelavdH
    AngelavdH Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi all,

So far no twin found, so hopefully someone will find me instead :).

Height: 5'6
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1500
    CW: 174.8
    GW: 162.0

Preferred work-outs: Badminton, walking, xbox fitness games, floor exercises
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1590
    CW: 280
    GW: 250

Preferred workouts: Zumba, Dance Central, Hip hop Experience, and some Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Would love to find my twin!

Female
    Height: 5'5
    SW 180
    CW 180
    GW (for this challenge) 160
    UGW 140

Activities: running, Cathe Friedrich strength training, aerobics/jazzercise
  • jhb550
    jhb550 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm sending everyone some positive thoughts--I know we can all do this together :) My name is Jamie, I am in London and here are my stats so I can find my twin:

Female
    Height: 5'3
    SW 178
    CW 171
    GW (for this challenge) 150
    UGW 140

I enjoy running outside (when it actually is warm enough!), doing classes and weight training at the gym, walking and hiking. I also enjoy swimming and would like to start doing that more.

xx
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Height: 5'3"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1350
    SW: 211.6
    CW: 180.6
    GW: 165 (I was able to lose 14.6 pounds in the last challenge in 10 weeks. So 15 pounds should be a piece of cake. I’ll readjust this if I hit my goal before the end of the challenge. I’m thinking maybe 160 lbs may end up being my goal)
    Ultimate GW: I ultimately want to be 140 lbs. Once I reach 140 lbs I’m going to re-evaluate if I want to try for 135 or 130. So we’ll see!

Preferred Workout:: I love to go walking and I love Just Dance 3 and 4! I need to start strength training!

About Me: I am a mother of two boys (7 and 12) and I’ll be married 11 years next month to a wonderful man. I live in Louisville, KY. My favorite color is purple. I love reading and am currently on a book blog with a friend and do book reviews. I love to do digital scrapbooking as well!
  • McAmber84
    McAmber84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Such a great idea!

Female
    Height: 5'5
    SW: 343.4
    CSW: 324.0
    CGW: 284.0
    UGW: 180ish

As far as workouts, I dabble with Jillian videos, light C25K program (think week 1 and 2 on repeat, running is hard over 300 pounds), treadmill at home, and 2-3 times a week at the gym doing cardio and machines.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Calorie Goal: 2000
    SW: 195
    CW: 178.2
    Challenge Goal: 165
    Long Term Goal: 155 (top end of healthy BMI for me)

Preferred Workouts: I love to switch it up! At the moment its all about Jillian Michaels DVDs. Currently on the last week of Ripped in 30 and contemplating what to do next. I love working out in the comfort of my own home or outside! I hate the gym so avoid it but love running, insanity and dancing (major weekend burns).
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    Calorie Goal:1500
    SW: 236
    CW:220
    Challenge Goal: 190
    Long Term Goal: 160-170 (curvey & TONED!)

Preferred workouts: After reconstructive ankle surgery, I have just recently been released by my doctor to start exercising again, but he said no high impact AT ALL. So right now my favorite workout is spinning, elliptical & cross fit type exercises (callisthenics with medicine ball, planks, core strengthening exercises).
  • oneilltara60
    oneilltara60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1480
    CW: 152 lb
    GW: 127 (I've been at this weight before, last summer, and really want to be back there again for my trip to Thailand this summer. I've lost my mojo big time)

Preferred work-outs: Gaelic Football training twice a week, JM 30 Day Shred (Currently on Day 5 of Level 1), jogging and the gym. (Not all the one week!)
  • djbgmc06
    djbgmc06 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I would love to find a twin or someone in the same place or has similar goals as me. Looking for support, so feel free to add me as a friend:)
    I am 48 years old, have four kids 11, 13, 13, 15 and busy!!
    I have been over weight for a long time now. I am about 50 lbs over weight and miserable, I am 5ft tall.
    I feel I have been on the side lines of life and now deserve better and my family does too. I have just had a hysterectomy but can now start exercising again. I prefer walking and Zumba. I am an 'all or nothing' type person, so this is why my diets always fail. I have to change my way of thinking:)

I am looking forward to this challenge and a new future and getting to know you all:)
    Feel free to add me:)
  • landyardsale
    Options
    Alright:

Name: Landry
    Height: 5'6"
    CW: 161.8lbs (as of this morning)
    GW: 145 (for this challenge)
    GW: 132-135 (end goal weight, but upon getting to this range i may consider going lower)
    Calories: 1200-1300
    Exercise: I prefer to walk and run. I've run races in the past and I am training for a 6K in July. I'm trying to get to the gym for cardio 4x's a week. I may try to work in weight lifting, but I find lifting REALLY boring.

I, like so many of you here I'm sure, am try to get fit for the summer and just be healthier overall.
  • cfbjj1124
    cfbjj1124 Posts: 20
    Options
    I LOVE this!!!

Age--37

Height--5'5

SW--345

GW--280 (for challenge) I know it's a bunch but I figure I will set a high goal! : )

UGW--140-ish

Workouts---I work out with a trainer 2 times a week. I love doing zumba and swimming.
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    age 21
    height: 5'9
    CW: 312
    GW:270
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1650
    CW: 182
    GW: 160
    UGW: 135-140

Preferred work-outs: Running with my pups and body resistance training at home. Training to compete in a tough mudder in May this year.
  • kristinmarie1986
    Options
    I would love an accountability twin!! Add me if you'd like, even if we don't have similar goals we can try to motivate each other!!

Height: 5'4
    Daily Calorie Goal: 1220
    SW: 253
    CW: 233
    GW for this challenge: 193
    UGW: 135

Preferred work-outs: light cardio, ie elliptical or Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
  • jboykin72
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Daily Intake: 1200
    SW: 221
    CW: 198
    GW: 150
    UGW: 135

I am a wife and mother of 2 boys ages 12 and 14. Both are very involved In football and baseball, which means so am I. I also work full-time which sometimes means cooking/eating healthy is a hard task. Especially when we spend a lot of time at ballparks!
    I love working out on the elliptical and treadmill, hope to get back to running soon (want to train for 5k and 10k). I am also, starting yesterday, going to a full plant based diet. If you haven't read Engine 2 Diet, you should. It's amazing all you find out about the benefits of a plant based diet. Next read is The China Study.
  • Sharita0427
    Sharita0427 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    CW: 283.3
    GW for this challenge: 240
    UGW: 165

I'm a recently married, full time mother of 2 little ones (3 & 6). I maintain a very damanding full time job with the federal government, that requires me to work overtime. It's very hard for me exercise & manage my time. I used to be at my ideal weight, but after getting pregnant with my youngest I experienced some life altering events that clearly enabled me to let myself go. I'm doing my best to get back on track, but it's harder than ever before. I could definitely use as much support as possible, and I'll most certainly do my best to return it.
  • hootietami
    hootietami Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 4"
    Daily calories: 1350
    SW: 211
    CW: 206
    Challenge Goal: 186
    Ultimate Goal: 140

I thought 160 would be a reasonable goal, but my doctor said that even 145 was overweight for my height! We'll see, for now I'm doing really well on the eating portion and slowly incorporating exercise too. I'm taking brisk walks with the dog, biking, dancing, playing basketball.

Feel free to send me a message and request an accountability partner! I think it's a great way to keep each other motivated and on track.

:) Tami