What's next?

Options
newdaydawning79
newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
What should be our next big goal? 15 by Memorial Day? That'd give us 2 months...

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with everywhere I want to be and unfortunately this amazing group is what got neglected. :(

Replies

• SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I will accept this challenge, this will be a VERY hard one for me as I am ALMOST to my total weight loss with the 15 lbs... but I will add to it and say 2 inches off my waist!! That way i can tone if I don't loose any weight... I need to get my waist to some good looking abs!! Love your challenges!!
  • kmelissa02
    Options
    You can count me in!!
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I kinda got sidetracked with reality :( I'm ALL in. I'm so close to my goal!!! :)
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Definitely want to re-commit after the holiday weekend!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    Alright! 15 by Memorial Day it is then!! :D
  • angela55530
    angela55530 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Okay, sounds good. I'm getting less to lose so my goals might be different, though. But I'm in!!!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    And my silly brain didn't think about the fact that non-US people don't celebrate Memorial day (a huge apology to ALL of you, I promise I'm not daft!).

That day is May 27, which is 8 weeks from Monday. I would still love for ALL of you to come!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13203-holiday-health-challenge-memorial-day-may-27
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    If you guys want to combine this with my challenge, go ahead and join my group as well (Jillian Michaels spring challenge). It's a 50 days challenge, 6day/week workout (all Jillian M.) and clean-eating challenge for the beach-body we want.

And I'm in this one of course.