What if I lose TOO much?

Options
I'm worried about losing too much weight and my dress not fitting on the day of the wedding.... Anybody else worried about the same thing?

I don't want to get it altered... and don't have the time or money to get it altered.

My dress fits right now but is a little snug.....

So much stress!

Replies

• emhill21
    emhill21 Posts: 130
    Options
    When is your wedding?
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have my final fitting in 4 weeks so losing as much as I can before then. However, after that I need to maintain for 6 weeks until the wedding, which will be difficult now I'm used to losing!
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    July 20th. I only need to lose about 5 lbs.

I want to start to lose now much I don't want to lose too much, or wait too long to start and then not lose enough.

Either way, if I stay how I am now, I will still fit in my dress... it's just a little snug...
  • jenCNM
    jenCNM Posts: 1
    Options
    I've always heard the week before you wedding is so intense that it's normal to drop a few pounds. If I only had 5 pounds to lose by July I'd focus more on toning up so you look amazing in your pictures! Good luck, you're beautiful!!!! :-)
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    Oh I have heard that too!
    Thank you!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Schedule your last fitting for the week or so before your wedding. That way it can be taken in if need be. I'm getting married next Saturday, and my last fitting is today. You'll do great!
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    I don't want to get it fitted... no money in the budget for that.
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats @Katey_my_lady! Good luck on your big day! I wish it was easier to post pictures on here.

@futuremrsever - If you have your dress at home, it's probably easier to slip into it every few days to feel your progress. Tone up and maintain if you can! Arms and pecks will be important focal points of your pictures, so work on getting those tight!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know what to say. The only advice I had, I can't say because you said you can't get it fitted. B/c I know I lost too much wait & I'm waiting to have my fitting 3 weeks out so it will be ok. You could just try to maintain b/c if you try that, usually you lose a little bit, but not a lot.