ARE YOU STRUGGLING? NEED MORE SUPPORT?

Options
2»

Replies

• Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am SO IMPRESSED!!! I have SO MANY people who have said they'd be willing to be BUDDIES to someone in need of support!!! Just about EVERYONE I asked, said YES!!!! YOU ALL ARE SUCH A GREAT GROUP OF HELPFUL, SUPPORTIVE FOLKS!!! I JUST :heart: YOU ALL!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:

I am working on the match ups but as I said, I do have EXTRA BUDDIES so if you need EXTRA HELP OR SUPPORT..... JUST SIGN UP HERE OR PM ME!!!!

Hey there!

I know I am late to the offering here, but I would be very interested in a buddy if you still have extras! I think my biggest challenge right now is balance. I am good at being disciplined to an Nth degree, but I also know (from past experience) that rigidity will not work for me in the long run. I need to be able to periodically eat a cupcake without it being a dilemma. And I need to be able to take a day off exercising without feeling badly about it.

Have an extra buddy who might be interested?
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You bet it's not too late! Sign up at anytime! :flowerforyou:

Everyone should have their buddy now. JLMK if you haven't been contacted by yours......... Hope things are working for everyone and hope this is a great source of support and encouragement. Probably somewhere around mid March I'll mix up the buddies......
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would have helped out. Since you have extras for now, I'll just say let me know if there are any that need a buddy later. Certainly not an expert but I generally do well with my eating & working out. Good luck to everyone.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    First off...... I NEED A BUDDY!!!! LOL

Second...... are you all wanting to do some switching around of buddies? You are certainly welcome to keep in touch with your current buddy but just to freshen things up, I thought it's probably time to switch things up a bit!

What do ya think?
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy too :-( I was doing so good and then they stuck me on night shift. The chow hall seems to only do left overs for the night shift meals, so I end up snacking all night long to "make up" for the lack of meals. Then I don't have energy or motivation to go work out, and I feel guilty and don't want to see my day so I quit logging.... ugh! It's been a disaster. I don't think I've lost anything since starting nights.

I need a buddy who will hold me accountable for not logging, motivate/encourage me to get my butt out running or to the gym and not judge me for eating half a bag of Reisens when they check up on me. Those little candies look so innocent and taste so good - how can they be so bad??
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I am happy to be a buddy to someone.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    i don''t think i have a buddy??/ how would i know?
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to buddy somebody too! :)
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I find that I am not a good buddy... to many things in life lately are getting in the way!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm planning to reshuffle things after Easter. :-). I'll add you to the list or remove you based on your posts.
  • TKKeith
    TKKeith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    0 loss this week, stayed the same
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    Last call for either wanting a buddy or you willing to be a buddy before I switch things up! :flowerforyou:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Can I please have a buddy!?? I have been trying to motivate myself but it's just not working!!

And I'm more than happy to be a buddy to someone as well!!