week 2 of ace diet challange

Options
amymlott
amymlott Posts: 30 Member
ok ladies today is the day to weigh in i hope everyone had a great week!!! this week i am going to challange you to try and eat less breads, pastas, stuff like that .. also this week lets see how many cruches you can do in a week start off today just do it when ever you think about it remember to push your self to do more each day!! also dont forget to drink plenty of water!!! please send me weights a soon as you have it i am 176.5 today go mee

Replies

• aishaaparicio2013
    Options
    yes im at 282 down 1 lb since last week...Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • amymlott
    Options
    go girl!! that is great !!! i found that when i was at a stand still i did a little exercise like walk a mile and it will get the pounds to moving!!! so how did every one else do???
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started this group today so I missed the weigh in, I am on my second week of Ace...I lost 6lbs last week and so far nothing this week, but I still feel great. Love the energy!
  • amymlott
    Options
    welcome to the group stacey if you want you can still turn in your weight way to go on the 6lbs my first week i lost like 4 then was at a stand still then i added walking, even if its only once a week add some kind of exercise and you will see the scale moving again..
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ok Thanks, Glad to know its not just me. Are you taking 1 or 2 pills per day?
  • amymlott
    Options
    i am taking one pill a day since i have started taking ace i have lost a total of 10lbs