Day 16 _ a reward that you enjoy...

Options
ISABELCOADY55
ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
Day 16: A picture of a non food reward that you enjoy.

Replies

• FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I enjoy exercise because it's a stress reliever for me. Also huddling up on the couch alone watching some stupid girly reality tv show is a fun reward. :). And food...lol...but changing that currently! It's amazing how after only 2 weeks I'm thinking less about snacking in front of the tv at night.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I like to buy new workout stuff, either clothes, or new weights, etc. I have a tendency to use food as a reward though. ie, if I get to a certain weight, then I can go out to Mexican, I know I shouldn't though.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Smaller size clothes from the weight I lose.:smile:
  • Thelxinoe
    Thelxinoe Posts: 32
    Options
    Going for a walk with my boyfriend, feeling/looking healthy and happy, traveling...
  • supernatural234
    Options
    Baking is a reward for me. I guess it's still sorta a food reward but even if I don't eat any of it I love to bake. Crafts and bike rides and relaxing with a good book are all non food rewards to me. Looking healthy and the sense of accomplishment I feel after being successful all are rewards. :) diet coke too haha not really food right? I find it sad that the first rewards that came to mind were food related. Oh well, that's how the world spins.
  • candiceprov31
    candiceprov31 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Going to Joann for new craft supplies :)