What Easter candy will you be staying away from?

Options
My weakness are those yummy malted eggs and the egg shaped Reese's peanut butter goodness!!!! I decided not to have a single one this year!! :)

Replies

• NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Those friggin Reese Cup eggs... They're sooo good. But nope! None for me! They're bad news!

-Jennifer
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Eggs! I've already managed to walk by them in the grocery store check out line, so hopefully I'll stay away from them this year completely!
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will stay from it all. I have been really good on not eating candy... I have been candy free for 2 months.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Well, I have to think back at halloween time when i packed on an easy 7-10lbs. from eating the kids chocolate so I am hoping to have the will power to not make the same mistake again.
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am going to stay away from all of it, candy is evil....lol...well in my hands it is lol, I had some mini Reese cups thus week and let's just say those calories weren't pretty.
  • WindmillTilter
    WindmillTilter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My weakness are those yummy malted eggs and the egg shaped Reese's peanut butter goodness!!!! I decided not to have a single one this year!! :)

Those and the starburst flavored jelly beans. As long as I don't buy any candy I should be ok avoiding it all.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate for lent, so I'll probably be indulging to be honest. At least in chocolate. Our Easter desserts don't really thrill me (my aunt's flan, and cousin's cheesecake), so it'll probably eat a cookie or something small with coffee. Although I would love a cadbery egg (they've been taunting me) I'll try to stay away.
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The Candy I can probably do without, although the peanut butter eggs are good. Im guessing my temptation will be more the cookies and other tasty treats. As I will not derail all the hard work I will do my best to stay away!!
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love the peanut butter eggs! So Sunday is my cheat day and I'm going to have 1. The family are getting the rest. I have asked my husband for lara bars and healthy snacks for my basket. He emailed the Easter Bunny. Pretty stoked!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Both of these are my faves. I will probably have one Reese's egg - I will just have to work it into my calorie count!
  • jmmcs
    jmmcs Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    All of it. I don't really like candy to begin with. My mom, however, has eaten a diet composed of 1/3 Twix the past three months(seriously).
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Staying away from all of it!!!! lol
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love cadbury eggs, I used to eat a ton of those every year... shameful. lol and of course reese's eggs! who couldn't love those!
  • cottontail2
    Options
    Reeses peanut butter eggs, not how sure why, but i think they are better than the regular ones! but staying away from all of this year. Maybe next year ...in moderation. We can do this!!
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    the Chocolate Easter Bunny. it will be a first time, i think, but that's ok, if i keep doing what i always did, i'm always going to get what i always got.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Failed miserably - had two sugar eggs yesterday and a large chocolate egg today. Ah well, Easter only comes once a year, I'm enjoying it and from Monday I'll be back on track :wink:
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm staying away from all of it! I have no control once I've had a taste. I did have a small white chocolate bunny my husband bought me weeks ago in the house, so I halved that with my daughter. No more for me. I've had my taste.
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Starburst jellybeans. Love them, and usually rationalize that since they're only around at Easter time, it's okay to buy them...Going to try to resist the temptation to pick some up Monday when they're half price.
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    All of it! I'm going to be good and avoid all the candies this Easter. My daughter never eats her candy so this year she gets a little chocolate bunny and some jelly beans. Nothing for me to pick at.