It is the weekend (and some people even get a long one)

Options
MissingMinnesota
MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
So does anyone have anything exciting planned for this Easter weekend?

Today is my birthday and I am going to go see Wicked
Tomorrow I am going to a party the theme is "thrift shops" so everyone is supposed to go thrifting and not spend over $20 on thier outfits
Sunday I have nothing going on. I might actually do some spring cleaning around the house.

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm buying a Kayak this weekend... pretty pumped about that. Anyone know much about them? I'm debating between around a 7' or 10 1/2' Just an amateur and not looking to go down any rapids... just paddling around the lakes. Then I'm just going to chill, work has been warring, and I want to do things that involve zero productivity. Zoo on Monday!!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Friday happy hour headed to the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium. Beer selection = 80 taps and 150 bottles.

Saturday thinking about car shopping.... depends how I feel from Friday.

Sunday is laundry day and anxiety that Monday is around the corner.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Watching basketball games tonight. Working out tomorrow then shopping for a birthday present for my two-year-old nephew and a wedding gift for a cousin who sent me an invitation on Thursday for his wedding that occurs in 8 days (seriously, WTF?). Other than that playing video games and catching up on sleep. This has been a long week.

Happy Birthday Ruth!
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday MissingMines!! Wicked is an amazing show, have fun!

A guy I met a few weeks ago was supposed to be coming tonight, to visit me for the weekend - now i think he might be flaking out so I'm just going to be sad all weekend, awesome :(
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options
    Happy birthday Ruth!!!

I feel like I've been having my weekend all week! I went on an impromptu trip to nyc on Monday to hear my soon to be voice teacher in grad school perform at Carnegie Hall!! I had Monday and Tuesday off, worked Wednesday and Thursday and have today off. It's a family weekend though. My brother is in town from WA, so we're all spending time together. Nothing too exciting this weekend.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'm moving apartments..so busy. and I'm tired already from lifting and moving 4 car loads of little stuff, and about 30 garbage bags up and down 3 flights of stairs..oh the joys of living in a walk up...the new place isn't :)

Hoping on Tuesday I can catch the Legally Blond musical opening night..yes that isn't the weekend but I have it off :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ruth :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Today pick up my babies from their dads... Probably marathon some more of the last season of merlin :sad: :cry: ..

Tomorrow work and Mr Bike might come over and hang after the kids are in bed..... If not its a locked up marathon lol

Sunday make sure the kids found all the damned candy eggs in the house.. Im making a honey ham with green been casserole baked mac and cheese and a nice big salad Then Walking dead season finale and Game of thrones season premire
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ruth!!!

Today I am just hanging around the house cleaning, may clean out my car... getting rid of the kids small clothes.
    Tonight my friend and I are partaking in some libations.

Tomorrow I am working out, and the kids are going with their dad... was hoping to have a date with funny guy, but may just head out with the gym ladies.

Sunday I hope to get out for a run!!! It is so nice out.

dbrightwell - 8 days notice?!?!? wow!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Rufio is getting clipped today so I'm a bundle of anxiety over it. Otherwise this weekend will be spent moving and volunteering since he'll most likely be out of commission for puppy class and play dates. :(
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ruth!!

I am going to egg hunt with niece and nephew tomorrow, then meeting guy been talking to for what seems like forever....then Sunday dinner with whole family--though 2 nieces will be missing so I suspect will be a bit on the mellow side as compared to normal.

Enjoy your weekend to all!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ruth :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'm off work for 4 days, but I've been working all day .... ffs!

My stress levels are through the roof at the moment, and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it. Anyone with any idea, give me a clue :flowerforyou:

The plan tomorrow is just to get as drunk as possible without toxic poisoning!! :laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    My stress levels are through the roof at the moment, and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it. Anyone with any idea, give me a clue :flowerforyou:

Have you tried masturbating recently?

For serious.
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Options

For serious.

Yes. This is my go-to stress reliever. For real. It works.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

For serious.

I don't get time to *kitten* Kits. Plus I'm so stressed i dont even feel horny............:laugh:

But yeah, some 'me' time this weekend is definitely on the cards! Thanks for the reminder :bigsmile:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

The plan tomorrow is just to get as drunk as possible without toxic poisoning!! :laugh:

This might work to relieve some stress, until you are hungover ;P
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

For serious.

I don't get time to *kitten* Kits. Plus I'm so stressed i dont even feel horny............:laugh:

But yeah, some 'me' time this weekend is definitely on the cards! Thanks for the reminder :bigsmile:

Even if I'm not feeling it at first, sometimes just getting started makes me ready to go.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ruth!

Poncho sounds fun! I love canoeing the lakes! I haven't done it in forever!

Kerry, good luck with moving I hate it!!

Jen I am a Lockup addict haha
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made homemade Mac and cheese now I'm watching Fashion Police on E,

Tomorrow I'll go the gym and then I work at 10:30 PM, Sunday ill do the same.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    So does anyone have anything exciting planned for this Easter weekend?

Today is my birthday and I am going to go see Wicked
    Tomorrow I am going to a party the theme is "thrift shops" so everyone is supposed to go thrifting and not spend over $20 on thier outfits
    Sunday I have nothing going on. I might actually do some spring cleaning around the house.

Happy Belated B-day! How was Wicked? Is that the Wizard of Oz musical?

One of my old high school sweet hearts is visiting my area. Her younger brother just recently had a baby girl. She's tagged along to the gym with me a couple times. Today will be kickboxing class. I wonder if I will need to carry her out afterwards. :laugh: She's not completely out of shape but she has a small pooch. She likes going to the gym where she lives down in San Diego, CA but none of her roommates are motivated to go and she hates going by herself. Besides working the weekend, nothing else really going on. It'll be business as usual for me.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Ruth!!!! Hope you enjoyed Wicked!!! I loved that show! :)