Official Week 1 end weigh-in! (Up to Mon April 1st)

Options
Yay....week one is coming to an end!!! I had all the intention in the world to weigh-in on Monday, however, I could not wait. I been doing so good that I just had to weigh-in today!!! Drum-roll please....I started the challenge at 244, and today I weighed-in at 237.7 ----THAT IS A LOSS OF 6.3 POUNDS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I worked my butt off and ate super clean-low carb!!

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!! :)
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, keep up the good work, we gt this we're gonna kick some butt....or should I say some fat...lol, I can't wait to check mine lol
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness! Outstanding Job! wtg!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    On the 23rd my trending weight was 148.5 and today it's 146.1 but what I'm really aming for is getting my fat mass down.
    On the 23rd my trending fat mass was 43.9 and today it's 43.0.
    My goal for this challenge is to have my fat mass down to 40 lbs.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is an amzing loss! So happy for you!
  • Kathylouhoo
    Options
    You rock!! Great job.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm going to weigh in on my regular day, which is Monday :)
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congrats!
  • hgipprich
    hgipprich Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today because I know today there is no way I'm going to stay within 1200 calories. My weight loss this week was huge, hope it was not a fluke and I will be back up next week? We'll see! Happy Easter :)
  • BoboGritt
    BoboGritt Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start - 304.5
    Week 1-299.3 (-5.2)

Had a good week. Wooohooo! Happy Easter everyone and good luck to you all.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ooops - posted in the wrong thread initially!

Congrats on your brilliant loss this week!

SW for challenge - 131.8
    CW for this weigh in - 129.8

So, a 2lb loss in the week - woohoo! Not yet eating too much chocolate today so hopefully I won't gain both of them back again. Just need to get back to exercising formally again. Been doing lots of active stuff this week decorating the house and the like but need to get my cross trainer back on line.
  • pinkiecarrie
    pinkiecarrie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Challenge start- 246
    Current weigh in- 241.6
    Total loss- 4.4 pounds
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge - 211
    CW for this weigh in - 208
    Total Loss 3 lbs
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing a great job so far. Keep it up! :)
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I hope you all had a great week! I lost a total of 1.8 pounds this week.

Start: 181.8
    Week 1: 180.0

I can't wait to see what this week brings! I can't wait to get into the 170's!

Jennifer
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SW MFP 217
    SW Challenge 155.8
    CW Week 1 153.8
    GW Challenge 145
    UGW 127

Good Luck everyone on challenge and weight loss journey!!
  • bethieb
    bethieb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I had a really hard week with having alot of chocolate in the house with all the kids easter eggs. I trained every day as normal and I ate great meals all week it was in the evening I ate chocolate almost every night. So hard with it being there right in front of me. I have weighed myself and I am still the same. I am not going to kick myself over it I'm just going to get up early in the morning at start at it hard again!!

SW - 23rd March - 138lbs
    Weigh in 25th March - 137lbs
    Weigh in end of week 1 - 137lbs

But hey no biggie. I know where I've gone wrong and there will not be one piece of chocolate in this house this week!! Actually to be honest I am sick of the stuff. Back to my strength training in the morning and then my 30 DS. Tomorrow is Day3 of level2! Lets do this people!!!!
  • bethieb
    bethieb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    PS I am going to get 2lbs off this week!! I am going to eat completely clean and work my butt off!!!
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Yay....week one is coming to an end!!! I had all the intention in the world to weigh-in on Monday, however, I could not wait. I been doing so good that I just had to weigh-in today!!! Drum-roll please....I started the challenge at 244, and today I weighed-in at 237.7 ----THAT IS A LOSS OF 6.3 POUNDS!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I worked my butt off and ate super clean-low carb!!

Congrats!! Do we weigh in here or using the google spreadsheet?
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    another week of weight stall. sigh... Monday I begin going to the gym, I hope this helps to jump start my weight loss again . I meet Tuesday with the trainer to make a custom routine based on my goals so this combined with the exercise better get this weight going in the right direction again !! Have a good week all :)