Joining the April 90 day challenge

Options
Let's here from members on their weight loss goals and inspirations. so by June 30 we will be at goal. Let's do this for real!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• wonderwomn27
    wonderwomn27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HELLO, MY NAME IS FRANCES AND I HAVE 4 CHILDREN. I JUST HAD MY LAST BABY ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. I AM 37 YRS. OLD. AND IM SO READY TO GET IN SHAPE. I JUST RECENTLY REALLY STARTED WATCHING HOW MANY CALORIES IM CONSUMING, SO IM READY TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS.MY WEIGHT LOST GOAL IS 20 POUNDS.I WEIGHT 240 PDS. WHEN I HAD MY BABY I WAS 280 PDS. I'VE LOST,BUT NOT ENOUGH. IM SURE WITH EVERYONES HELP I CAN AT LEAST BURN OF 20 PDS. :-) GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Hello my name is Tracy and i live in England UK.
    I started MFP on the 1st Jan 2013 hoping to finally loss the weight i have piled on over the years, so far i have lost 23.6 pounds, and i am really proud of this, but its now getting harder to lose and i have actually only lost 1.8lb in March due to having 2 weeks off while on vacation. so i am really hoping this group will be the push i need to get me back on track.

Anyway more about me I'm 38 am marred with 3 children (2 girls and a boy), i have always been a bit of a big eater and as a competitive swimmer in my youth it didn't really matter as i burned most of it off, at the age of 16 I started helping to teaching swimming at the club and eventually my own training took a back seat as i eventually spent more time teaching and less time swimming and eventually i stopped altogether, so because of that and of course with my huge appetite the weight increased started.
    I also gained a lot of weight at collage, and again when i had my first child in 2001,and then again when i had child no2 in 2003 and lastly in 2006 when i had my baby boy, i did lose some weight after his birth as me and my husband got marred in 2007 and i started walking but it has since been all put back on and a lot more as well.
    Over the years i have had a number of back problems and my asthma has got sufficiently worse. i have found putting shoes on a big struggle as my fat belly gets in the way and i find it hard to breath because of this. i hate looking at photos with me in them as i feel ashamed of myself and what ive become. ;-( i hate buying new clothes and hate special occasions as i have nothing nice to wear that actually makes me feel nice and this gets me down too.

i decide to lose weight this year as i turned 38 and i really don't want to be fat at 40 as i have been told your skin losses its elasticity at 40 and if you lose weight after 40 its suppose to be harder for your skin to shrink with you ( this could be wrong but its done The trick in getting my but moving again)

anyway that my story.
    Tracy