some support

Options
actiontime26
actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
Hello! I'm on week 4 of TF. I just love it. I don't miss a day! I lost 4 pounds so far. However, I would love to have some support from others who I can share my journey with. It would help me a lot.

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. I log in every day and never miss a workout!
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 as well! Love it so far! Feel free to add me too :)
  • tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am starting week 3 today and so far so good. I haven't missed any workouts and I am really enjoying it. I was concerned that I wasn't sore after my weekened workouts. I am going to pay close attention to my form this week
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me too. I do miss here and there but that's life. :)
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to this group as I too am looking for some support...I have been doing Turbo Fire for a few months now, along with Chalene Extreme, but I need to recommit myself to Turbo Fire. So you can add me as well and hopefully we can all help each other along with this journey...I log in daily and have been doing really well with that aspect for quiet some time... I really think having a support group is huge with helping me stay motivated and Im sure it will help you greatly as well!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Week 4 in about 5 minutes! hehe

Friend request sent =)
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I really agree with you. A support group help you to keep on track. You tell yourself: if she can do it, I can too.